Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - Will Schofield joins the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey thanks for the shoutout on the pod, just listened to it while I watch the footy (nothing like a little multitasking).

I am now starting to pack a bag because next week I will BE IN PERTH. Unfortunately not on Thursday, but I will be GOING TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY, which I am SUPER pumped about.

Good to see you in the comments this week June

Just got back to QLD from a week in Perth/Margs. Maybe I'm still on Perth time. :)

Good to see you in sweary form, though from HoneyBadger35's reaction, perhaps I should not encourage you.
Winding HB35 up is the best part of doing the pod, I promise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35 last weeks show never appeared on the podcast feed?

Last update was 12 days ago
Bugger. Must have made an error somewhere, I’ll take a look at it tonight so you can all enjoy the horrors.

You know that episode of 30 Rock where they tell Tracy he’s won a Japanese Emmy and set up a fake broadcast for him and let him say whatever he likes in front of the cameras because they’re not actually recording?

Anyway, on a completely unrelated note I might be willing to withdraw my objection to Alphy coming on the pod, under certain conditions.

You know that episode of 30 Rock where they tell Tracy he’s won a Japanese Emmy and set up a fake broadcast for him and let him say whatever he likes in front of the cameras because they’re not actually recording?

Anyway, on a completely unrelated note I might be willing to withdraw my objection to Alphy coming on the pod, under certain conditions.

Thanks mate, HoneyBadger35 this has been years in the making mate. Get 'the boy' on

Will this be going ahead tomorrow night as usual?

In an attempt to alleviate the pressure on HoneyBadger35 he'll be given 3 months off to freshen up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back