Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewing I am a little too young to have enjoyed The Cathouse and Bell Street Rock.

Yeah, chatting up birds in the line, hahaha, that was certainly the way to do it. Tunnel yeah, Heat, Metro, Chasers, Juice.

Chaser's "Hard & Fast" on a Wednesday night.....tell me you guys know the drill?

Think I was about 20-22 when the Cathouse was going off...glory days that place for sure.

Nice, I mite grab the re-mastered 2016 cds, saw them on e-bay for $8.99, all my old ones are scratched to hell..

I bought the re-mastered RTL in cardboard sleeve just to hear how it sounds. Not much difference from the one listen I had a couple of months back. Second favourite Metallica behind KTA though.

Saw the RTL 2016 "Limited Super Deluxe Reissue Box" at Nunawading on the weekend actually - was about $260!

Chaser's "Hard & Fast" on a Wednesday night.....tell me you guys know the drill?

Think I was about 20-22 when the Cathouse was going off...glory days that place for sure.

Never really went to clubs. Went to "Hell Club" at Wall St a few times and that was about it. Used to spend most of my weekend at The Arthouse and The Tote.

This arrived today

fc86408af2adfd068ce38c1aa0ec947f.jpg

Not sure what the nights were called. My glory years were mid 90s - mid 2000s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had Operation Mindcrime, always enjoyed giving it a spin, but never really herd much besides it. Might revisit.

I saw this on Metal Injection the other day and was dead set certain it was just a piss take?! hahaha

Any way, notifications dried up for me too again. Probably a time travelling lizard jew conspiracy. Currently going through an Astriaal binge to warm up for their Immo tour, still can't get into Anatomy of the Infinite. It does have a few cool passages but nothing I can put my finger on and say that's class. Listening to Renascent Misanthropy at the moment which on the other hand is pure gold. The EP still rates the highest for mine, glad that As the Mist Befell the Ruins is always in their live set list.

I saw this on Metal Injection the other day and was dead set certain it was just a piss take?! hahaha

Any way, notifications dried up for me too again. Probably a time travelling lizard jew conspiracy. Currently going through an Astriaal binge to warm up for their Immo tour, still can't get into Anatomy of the Infinite. It does have a few cool passages but nothing I can put my finger on and say that's class. Listening to Renascent Misanthropy at the moment which on the other hand is pure gold. The EP still rates the highest for mine, glad that As the Mist Befell the Ruins is always in their live set list.

Agree. RM is awesome. The follow up just seemed flat. Have not heard the EP.

Agree. RM is awesome. The follow up just seemed flat. Have not heard the EP.

As the Mist Befell the Ruins has that epic Norwegian BM feel in the spirit of early Emperor and Satyricon. Serpentis is great too, the whole EP is a great experience from start to finish. Here's all 20 odd minutes of it. Best to load up in YouTube if you want the timestamp linky things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back