Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Def Leppard and Scorpions have announced an Aus tour in November. DL will be playing Hysteria in full. Depending on the price, i'd like to go. Any takers?

Saw Scorpions last year. Were lacking some power imo, but may go again. From the mid 70s to the mid 80s they could do no wrong.

Saw Scorpions last year. Were lacking some power imo, but may go again. From the mid 70s to the mid 80s they could do no wrong.
As with many bands, i would've loved to see them at their peak. I never really know if gigs from bands that have been around since the 60's/70s/80s will be worthwhile. However, in my rather limited experience, they've mostly been enjoyable even if the band isnt close to the peak of their powers. As well I don't like Def Leppard that much but Hysteria is just a classic and im quite keen to see Scorpions...even if they lack some power. Hopefully tickets don't cost an arm and a leg!

As with many bands, i would've loved to see them at their peak. I never really know if gigs from bands that have been around since the 60's/70s/80s will be worthwhile. However, in my rather limited experience, they've mostly been enjoyable even if the band isnt close to the peak of their powers. As well I don't like Def Leppard that much but Hysteria is just a classic and im quite keen to see Scorpions...even if they lack some power. Hopefully tickets don't cost an arm and a leg!

Alice Cooper is still holding up well. If Scorpions are supporting I guess it'll be a one hour set.

Alice Cooper is still holding up well. If Scorpions are supporting I guess it'll be a one hour set.
Yeah I was sad i missed out on tickets for Alice Cooper. I'm not a huge fan but if i'd planned better and managed my money better i probably could've seen him. Too many other gigs and commitments took priority at the time. I can only blame myself i guess

How much Uli era stuff do Scorpions play these days? That's the only stuff I really like.

Def Leppard and Scorpions have announced an Aus tour in November. DL will be playing Hysteria in full. Depending on the price, i'd like to go. Any takers?

I'm interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back