Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

speaking about timing, didnt like how they did find the arise, prefer it how they do it on the album

Yeah. Not sure why they played around with the timing. Maybe suits the pot they smoke backstage.

got elbowed in the liver full force felt like i was gonna puke for like 15 minutes, already got a massive bruise. probably feel it worse in the morning, where were you standing?

Sounds rough.

walking to max watts, donald tardy comes out of the hotel with a few others, they all reeked of bud, didnt smell it near the backstage area though.

How you feeling? Between Obituary and deadlift day yesterday I am cooked.

It’s closed. Permanently. Otherwise we’d be there for sure.

Really? From the Ringwood bypass entry through to Chirnside Park it is fastfood paradise. I call it the Golden Mile. Guess having 3 Hungry Jack stores with 2 being 24 hour operations killed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally ignored Helloween's last release because a) modern-day Helloween doesn't really interest me and b) I'd heard it wasn't particularly engaging. However, must admit it's really enjoyable. Not sure if anyone has much interest in the band these days but you could do worse.

Went to Enthroned & Schammasch in Manchester the other week. £20 return on a bus, pretty good value even if 5h travel time each way (1 way ticket to Edinburgh an hour away on a train is £16). Bus on the way down at 11am was barely qtr full, but the bus on the way back to Glasgow at 1am was mobbed, not a spare seat. Wondered why. Was the same night as Manchester derby and there were a lot of match go-ers around yet had no clue who they were supporting with all the half-half scarves, haha.

Met some guy at the gig, my god he could talk... Showed me his Drudkh and Hate Forest tattoos and moments later was telling me to stop listening to Watain and Taake because they're Nazi's. Smiled and walked away. Anyway more or less there for Schammasch the most, nice sound. Was hoping they'd play Split My Tongue, Golden Light and/or Consensus... got none :(

Went to Enthroned & Schammasch in Manchester the other week. £20 return on a bus, pretty good value even if 5h travel time each way (1 way ticket to Edinburgh an hour away on a train is £16). Bus on the way down at 11am was barely qtr full, but the bus on the way back to Glasgow at 1am was mobbed, not a spare seat. Wondered why. Was the same night as Manchester derby and there were a lot of match go-ers around yet had no clue who they were supporting with all the half-half scarves, haha.

Met some guy at the gig, my god he could talk... Showed me his Drudkh and Hate Forest tattoos and moments later was telling me to stop listening to Watain and Taake because they're Nazi's. Smiled and walked away. Anyway more or less there for Schammasch the most, nice sound. Was hoping they'd play Split My Tongue, Golden Light and/or Consensus... got none :(

Surely no one with a soul can support anything to do with CFG.

Also lol at that guy with the tats. Confused much?

Surely no one with a soul can support anything to do with CFG.

Also lol at that guy with the tats. Confused much?

CFG?

Haha, yeah. Walked away mainly because it was a one-way conversation, I'd try and add or continue the convo but I'd barely get a few words in before he'd start talking over me and continue on for another minute, but that Watain/Taake bit was the final straw, haha.

CFG?

Haha, yeah. Walked away mainly because it was a one-way conversation, I'd try and add or continue the convo but I'd barely get a few words in before he'd start talking over me and continue on for another minute, but that Watain/Taake bit was the final straw, haha.

City Football Group (man City etc). Soulless organisation run by rich oil Arabs.

City Football Group (man City etc). Soulless organisation run by rich oil Arabs.

Oh right, yeah. I'm glad Man City are getting done over in the EPL and hopefully Real Madrid (don't even like them either) belt them in the CL. I remember they bought a team in Oz, had much impact there? It's shocking what they're doing to the game really.

Oh right, yeah. I'm glad Man City are getting done over in the EPL and hopefully Real Madrid (don't even like them either) belt them in the CL. I remember they bought a team in Oz, had much impact there? It's shocking what they're doing to the game really.

They bought Melbourne Heart and turned them into Melbourne City. It has done nothing really. We have a salary cap to try and keep things level but they have still been able to bring in some better internationals than they could as Heart, but it hasn't resulted in anything. Their support hasn't grown, in fact they've stagnated. Melbourne Victory are the main one in town and biggest in terms of support in the league. Since selling out Heart/City don't represent anything anymore, in fact the new team Western United (based out of western Melbourne) already have more of an identity than City. We're (victory supporters) are copping it a bit from City at the moment because we're having an uncharacteristically s**t season and they're travelling ok, but I highly doubt they'll win any silverware so nothing lost.

I don't know why because I don't actually have an EPL team (it would be Norwich if they could stay there) but I get a kick out of watching English sides getting smashed in CL. I follow the Bundesliga and Dortmund and we've drawn bloody PSG ffs.

They bought Melbourne Heart and turned them into Melbourne City. It has done nothing really. We have a salary cap to try and keep things level but they have still been able to bring in some better internationals than they could as Heart, but it hasn't resulted in anything. Their support hasn't grown, in fact they've stagnated. Melbourne Victory are the main one in town and biggest in terms of support in the league. Since selling out Heart/City don't represent anything anymore, in fact the new team Western United (based out of western Melbourne) already have more of an identity than City. We're (victory supporters) are copping it a bit from City at the moment because we're having an uncharacteristically s**t season and they're travelling ok, but I highly doubt they'll win any silverware so nothing lost.

I don't know why because I don't actually have an EPL team (it would be Norwich if they could stay there) but I get a kick out of watching English sides getting smashed in CL. I follow the Bundesliga and Dortmund and we've drawn bloody PSG ffs.
i’ve tried hard to try and get into soccer but i just can’t, i’ll watch the world cup when australia plays though, i guess people think the same way about cricket

Love cricket personally, but my attitude is that Test cricket is real cricket, and T20s is backyard cricket played by people who can actually play. I have regained some interest in ODIs, but it really is the third form for me now.

I get into soccer for the World Cup, and find that I can pick it up after watching a couple of games; not just the rules, but the tactics employed throughout the match. Problem is with how much soccer there is, it takes a massive time commitment to properly follow it.

Can't even lol at the concept of a half and half scarf. The thought of wearing any team but my own's colours makes me feel dirty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back