Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously are a weirdo.

Obsessed with the balance sheet, saddled with debt and as a qualified accountant cannot acknowledge the effect this is having on us.

We have to have 100m+ available for financing arrangement purposes. So that answers the profits question.
We are the most profitable football club in the world.

Yet we have no trophies, no scouting department and no defensive midfielder.

We are the most profitable football club in the world.

Yet we have no trophies, no scouting department and no defensive midfielder.
Those profits are retained for purely financing obligations. It is written there in the report. It is essentially unusable cash. Think of it as following the same principles as Annual Leave entitlements, cash reserves that companies aren’t allowed to utilise.

You just do not get it. These steps and capital works have been done to bridge the gap to those above so we can sustainably compete.
Football has become a disgusting wasteland of billionaire’s spending fortunes each season to win silverware. Not very appealing. Worries me you want us to be that way.

We have 3 defensive midfielders, Jose said as much. Skipp, Winks, Dier. But do continue your diatribe.

Those profits are retained for purely financing obligations. It is written there in the report. It is essentially unusable cash. Think of it as following the same principles as Annual Leave entitlements, cash reserves that companies aren’t allowed to utilise.
Daniel Levy said "With a debt of £637m, subject to reasonable assumption on interest rates, the net spend on players would not be affected." If there's cash for transfers there's cash for paying Gladys the tea lady. Interest rates are at an all time low over here assume they are in the UK too

You just do not get it. These steps and capital works have been done to bridge the gap to those above so we can sustainably compete.
Yet here we are 41 points away from a title, probably more than we were under Martin Jol

We have 3 defensive midfielders, Jose said as much. Skipp, Winks, Dier. But do continue your diatribe.
I guess our manager counting them 3 as suitable DMs is why we are 41 points from a title

Daniel Levy said "With a debt of £637m, subject to reasonable assumption on interest rates, the net spend on players would not be affected." If there's cash for transfers there's cash for paying Gladys the tea lady. Interest rates are at an all time low over here assume they are in the UK too

Yet here we are 41 points away from a title, probably more than we were under Martin Jol

I guess our manager counting them 3 as suitable DMs is why we are 41 points from a title
You are a lost cause. Simply don’t get it, sad really.

It seems the only thing that will placate you is a shitload of cash being put forward. That’s not feasible during COVID and not a club I want to support. I don’t want to be like them, I want us to be better than them doing things the way we are. Being economically sustainable.

Otherwise we’re merely owned by the English equivalent if PSG’s owners. That’s not a club worth following.

A PM sent to me by another member of this board who as can be clearly seen supports Chelsea.

As for Chelsea, I have fallen out with them somewhat. I will always love the club and support them but I have felt indifferent about them since our last title win. As much s**t as he can talk at times, WR has made some great points over the years. You enjoy the good times more when you support a club that isn’t considered “big”. If you support a successful club, trophies and wins just don’t hold as much value, especially if it isn’t “earned”. Give me one Leicester title over 20 Chelsea titles any day. Heck, give me Spurs run into the CL last year over a City title as well. Spurs fans will cherish that win against Ajax for the rest of their lives. City fans won’t even be able to distinguish between their cluster of titles in the 2010s.

It’s no coincidence that typeclub is a miserable trolling pr*ck. Winning isn’t everything. It helps, but you need the s**t times to truly appreciate the high of winning. He has literally never seen a s**t day supporting Real Madrid. I would legitimately rather support Burnley.

JD, I can’t say this any nicer, we all want us to win trophies, we all do, but I cannot get behind what you’re after. I am proud to follow a club that adheres to football principles I support. I understand your desire to have owners who splash the cash, it comes with the territory of following the Blues. It’s the Messiah complex, a notion that success can be bought and short cuts taken.

In football it works as money leads to titles and cup silverware but I do not want to follow a club that joins that arms race. It devalues football and cheapens any success gained.

You are a lost cause. Simply don’t get it, sad really.

It seems the only thing that will placate you is a shitload of cash being put forward. That’s not feasible during COVID and not a club I want to support. I don’t want to be like them, I want us to be better than them doing things the way we are. Being economically sustainable.

Otherwise we’re merely owned by the English equivalent if PSG’s owners. That’s not a club worth following.

A PM sent to me by another member of this board who as can be clearly seen supports Chelsea.

JD, I can’t say this any nicer, we all want us to win trophies, we all do, but I cannot get behind what you’re after. I am proud to follow a club that adheres to football principles I support. I understand your desire to have owners who splash the cash, it comes with the territory of following the Blues. It’s the Messiah complex, a notion that success can be bought and short cuts taken.

In football it works as money leads to titles and cup silverware but I do not want to follow a club that joins that arms race. It devalues football and cheapens any success gained.
If you're so noble don't support tottenham whilst owned by billionaire Joe Lewis

For those who don't know or cbf looking up

Joe Lewis is a tax dodger who made his money betting on the pound crashing in the early 90s. An event that cost the UK billions and many people lost their jobs over in economies around the world.

That's our billionaire owner who is now crying to the govt for taxpayer money. Disgusting

Just saying that who cares how you win just win. We support Joe Lewis tottenham hotspur not Forrest Green Rovers
Up until 10 months ago we were doing that. Shame that the gaffer kept turning down players that would have made us better aye...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's winning games and winning trophies. The tax dodger has one falconed trophy under his ownership
OMG it is like talking to a chimp shaped brick wall.
2001-2020 has been a long process of betterment and sustainable building.

Staggers me you don't get that.
You have a Samantha way of looking at things.

It is a sustainable process to be proud of, we're all here as we turned down the overtures of cheap success like the chav, scouser and mancs among us.
Don't go all nutso on us now.

OMG it is like talking to a chimp shaped brick wall.
2001-2020 has been a long process of betterment and sustainable building.

Staggers me you don't get that.
You have a Samantha way of looking at things.

It is a sustainable process to be proud of, we're all here as we turned down the overtures of cheap success like the chav, scouser and mancs among us.
Don't go all nutso on us now.

Cheap success of the scousers?

So Bahamian tax free billions isn't cheap "success" or whatever these 20 years have been.

But billions from the states is cheap success.

Cheap success of the scousers?

So Bahamian tax free billions isn't cheap "success" or whatever these 20 years have been.

But billions from the states is cheap success.
Whooooooooooosh

Whooooooooooosh
I get your point about plastic Chelsea or Manchester supporters or arsenal from the late 90s. But scousers have been largely average pre Klopp so people choosing them are either older and got onto their success from the 80s or they got on based on club history.

We all got onto spurs for whatever reason. A lot of us aren't big enic fans at the best of times bar yourself. But for me our tax dodging owner now asking for a govt bailout is embarrassingly bad taste and shameful.

I get your point about plastic Chelsea or Manchester supporters or arsenal from the late 90s. But scousers have been largely average pre Klopp so people choosing them are either older and got onto their success from the 80s or they got on based on club history.

We all got onto spurs for whatever reason. A lot of us aren't big enic fans at the best of times bar yourself. But for me our tax dodging owner now asking for a govt bailout is embarrassingly bad taste and shameful.
Why?

If I work all year aren't I eligible for a refund on my tax return?
Why can't THFC get benefits out of the 70m in tax it has sent to the HMRC in the last 5 seasons.

I am very strong on the unfairness of western taxation systems and how it has conditioned people to believe in class warfare, and cultivated a woe is me attitude en masse
It is not right that high earners are taxed at a higher rate merely for being more successful, even at the same marginal rate as low income earners they're still sending more tax to the relevant authorities.

But then on the flipside it is taboo if those who pay the most tax dare do something that sees them gain benefit from that.
How on earth is that fair.

We are a club that pays tax so again, I am with moomba and hawkman on this. We have to look after ourselves and we are saddled with debt.
100% Joe Lewis should pay tax on his earnings and it's wrong that he hasn't. Separate entity to the club

Why?

If I work all year aren't I eligible for a refund on my tax return?
Why can't THFC get benefits out of the 70m in tax it has sent to the HMRC in the last 5 seasons.

I am very strong on the unfairness of western taxation systems and how it has conditioned people to believe in class warfare, and cultivated a woe is me attitude en masse
It is not right that high earners are taxed at a higher rate merely for being more successful, even at the same marginal rate as low income earners they're still sending more tax to the relevant authorities.

But then on the flipside it is taboo if those who pay the most tax dare do something that sees them gain benefit from that.
How on earth is that fair.

We are a club that pays tax so again, I am with moomba and hawkman on this. We have to look after ourselves and we are saddled with debt.
100% Joe Lewis should pay tax on his earnings and it's wrong that he hasn't. Separate entity to the club
He should put his own tax free billions he has earnt over the years into the club so that it doesn't need hard earned taxpayers money to keep people employed. End of discussion.

This is far worse than him not putting any of his dirty money into the football club to win trophies.

Daniel Levy is a smart businessman key word being business. He is lobbying to reduce costs and isn't caring who he pisses off in the process.

Problem is if you keep pissing people off nobody will want to interact with you

What would it actually take for you to turn on our owners? I’m not sure it’s possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back