Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season was fractured against West ham.....

Weren't we on top or in the top two after that when we dismantled city?

Our season turned to s**t when our captain cost us a gritty win at palace. Our leading CB and his backup turned to s**t in the final minute at Anfield, to compound the missed chances to actually win it by Kane and Bergwijn.

That's where the season blew up. West ham annoyed Mourinho. No doubt at all. But we got 16 out of 18 points in our next 6 games before palace.

Think you need to reflect a little, a chat with chef RossFC because we can’t keep going on with you throwing out insults/abuse just because someone broadly agrees with you that we have weak points but disagrees with what they are.

Chill a little.

Think you need to reflect a little, a chat with chef RossFC because we can’t keep going on with you throwing out insults/abuse just because someone broadly agrees with you that we have weak points but disagrees with what they are.

Chill a little.
You disagree with us all who want what's best for the club. Its been peacefully great even without great results with you not posting here. Decent discussion where we've agreed and disagreed on Toby. Agreed and disagreed on Mourinho staying on. But by and large all respectful and on the same page about wanting our club to win. Unlike you who lives in a fantasy land where we are always doing okay and we aren't far off being great.

You disagree with us all who want what's best for the club. Its been peacefully great even without great results with you not posting here. Decent discussion where we've agreed and disagreed on Toby. Agreed and disagreed on Mourinho staying on. But by and large all respectful and on the same page about wanting our club to win. Unlike you who lives in a fantasy land where we are always doing okay and we aren't far off being great.
True colours coming to the surface.

Translation for this post: I remain respectful and don't insult people so long as you agree with me.

This is about how you treat people. You have been throwing out insulting names, and abuse for years because I won't join the Levy out sheep movement.

I want us to win just as much as you do, I have merely chosen to challenge your view that all 3 pillars of the club. Board. Players. Management are not up to it, and this is a viewpoint you cannot handle, debate or reason with. Merely throw out an insult and adopt the ad hominem fallacy that because you can insult me it means you don't have to debate things.

Yes, we have issues, yes we will likely finish between 4-8 and likely closer to 6-8. Yes we have areas to improve, and yes we have some key signings to make next window. So where exactly is the controversy that means you behave like a knob?

Are you really that triggered that someone isn't screaming from the rafters asking for mass sackings and transfers??

Chill a little.

So where exactly is the controversy that means you behave like a knob?

Are you really that triggered that someone isn't screaming from the rafters asking for mass sackings and transfers??

Im really not sure what to do in this thread, i agree about the no insults and stuff. But i goes both ways for everyone in here.

Maybe the ignore function or just taking a break from the thread maybe the best option.

Im really not sure what to do in this thread, i agree about the no insults and stuff. But i goes both ways for everyone in here.

Maybe the ignore function or just taking a break from the thread maybe the best option.
Already took a 2 week break. Some decent lads in here, some that just want (Irony here) to be sheep :D
Had a wander back and it has been systemic for at least a year and a half, insults and nicknames to people who follow the same club as you. I think I am just sick of it tbh, and don't want to actually have to report things as this is the most chilled board on the site.

Imagine if we ever go back to the shitness inherited when Sugar sold. Imagine that given the toys out the pram and whinging we get now.

Yeah I shouldn't have responded to an ignored post yesterday. It's what I had done when he had previously posted here, just ignored it like I should. I'll cop that one chef

1613331939201.png

It's a grim performance and reads worse than I actually thought it was. But when you look at everyone individually it was very poor. Barely passes for Dier, Sissoko and Dele. Thought Bale deserves an extra 0.5 for our one bit of skill that was worthy of being on the park at the same time as City. And then Tanganga who I think showed us he is our first choice RB. Only problem is until Reguillon is back both he and Davies leaves us with no width. I'd be playing Tanganga at RCB until Reguillon is back, and then when he is shift him out to RB. Get the lopsided 4-2-3-1 back from last season, with Reggy surging forward on the left and Tanganga making a back 3

Already took a 2 week break. Some decent lads in here, some that just want (Irony here) to be sheep :D
Had a wander back and it has been systemic for at least a year and a half, insults and nicknames to people who follow the same club as you. I think I am just sick of it tbh, and don't want to actually have to report things as this is the most chilled board on the site.

Imagine if we ever go back to the shitness inherited when Sugar sold. Imagine that given the toys out the pram and whinging we get now.
Got to remember you go into games/following the team like its Geelong, everyone else is thinking Spurs.

You are going to have a different point of view to everyone in here.

Got to remember you go into games/following the team like its Geelong, everyone else is thinking Spurs.

It took me about 8 years of being on this forum to decide I actually like The Cryptkeeper despite him a Hawthorn flog.

Oh I know and I would say that robust discussion and variance of ideas is healthy, but to be name called and insulted for it is why I am doing a reverse scouser and hiding away from the team thread on the main board ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Konsa from Villa and Botman from Lille the latest two CBs to be linked to us. Both also linked to Liverpool. Konsa would be great to get to help with HG issues but you'd think Villa would be wanting to at least triple the 12m that they signed him for.

Can't argue with any of that apart from Lloris. But with the amount of yellow to improve its less important

I take yellow to mean “we should look to upgrade as soon as we can”

I see some yellow players as good squad depth and wouldnt move them on (noting we cant turn over 60% of the squad in one hit, money, Covid, home grown etc).

You don’t need 20 green players.

Lamela, Sissoko, Davies, Doherty, Foyth I would keep.

In a perfect world I would move on Bale (due to wages unless there is a sharp upturn in form), Moura, Viniscus (have not seen anything to justify the fee), Winks (solid player, probably the one other yellow I would keep in the squad but he deserves a solid crack with more minutes elsewhere), Aurier (I still don’t see it. Some people are warming to him but not me), Sanchez (cut our losses), Dier and Hart (assuming we get another keeer to challenge/surpass Hugo)

Last edited:
Keep Winks. Sell Davies.

Sessegnon is doing well in Germany and surely can be trusted next year as the back up LB.

Skipp will be UEFA B list until 22/23 so don’t see the full benefit of HG quota until then so maybe Winks needs to be retained as a result.

Keep CCV only 23 and by all reports been a beast for Bournemouth on loan. Still worth persisting with a little while longer. If not for the first team then maybe for a bigger fee after a loan in the Prem.

I take yellow to mean “we should look to upgrade as soon as we can”

I see some yellow players as good squad depth and wouldnt move them on (noting we can turn over 60% of the squad in one hit, money, Covid, home grown etc).

You don’t need 20 green players.

Lamela, Sissoko, Davies, Doherty, Foyth I would keep.

In a perfect world I would move on Bale (due to wages unless there is a sharp upturn in form), Moura, Viniscus (have not seen anything to justify the fee), Winks (solid player, probably the one other yellow I would keep in the squad but he deserves a solid crack with more minutes elsewhere), Aurier (I still don’t see it. Some people are warming to him but not me), Sanchez (cut our losses), Dier and Hart (assuming we get another keeer to challenge/surpass Hugo)
With the yellow if they aren't HG we should be actively looking to upgrade them. Any with less than 2 years on contracts should be the first to be looked at. As I said Lloris probably not worthy of his green status so we've got 3 untouchables. Think we are about 4-6 short of when we used to be a top side when we had peak Lloris, Belgian CBs, Rose and Walker, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele and Kane

The other option is a manager that could improve squad fodder into stars like Poch did with Rose, Walker and Vertonghen. And improved young players out of sight like Dele and Eriksen

With the yellow if they aren't HG we should be actively looking to upgrade them. Any with less than 2 years on contracts should be the first to be looked at. As I said Lloris probably not worthy of his green status so we've got 3 untouchables. Think we are about 4-6 short of when we used to be a top side when we had peak Lloris, Belgian CBs, Rose and Walker, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele and Kane
We can’t upgrade 10+ players straight away.

No, but we should try to upgrade as many as possible. There'll be many of the upgradeable that we wont be able to shift out the door. But doesn't mean you shouldn't plan to upgrade them or try and offload them.
As my post alluded to, there’s a number I would be happy to keep in the squad (either short or long term) as they can play a part, and others I would look to move on in the next window.

As my post alluded to, there’s a number I would be happy to keep in the squad (either short or long term) as they can play a part, and others I would look to move on in the next window.
I think they can all play a part if needed to in small batches.

It all depends on which players can be upgraded and which ones could even be replicated with an English like for like replacement. For instance Lucas out for a Dwight McNeil, or Toby out for Esra Konsa. I'd be happy enough for either Lucas or Toby to be a squad player over someone like Lamela but if it was easier to get an Englishman in to replace either of those two over Lamela then I'd keep Lamela. And vice versa.

Very good win this morning. Apart from Sissoko I'd say everyone was pretty good. The banished brothers Dele and Bale both stood out, things just didn't come off for Dele but the effort was definitely there. Bale like has been said many times just has the class that very few in our squad have. Winks did his best to cover his poor teammate and was better than just good. Lloris made a really important first half save. Even Viniscius managed to score after 40 mins being unsighted!

1613678890292.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back