Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that a new manager wouldn’t have been interested in any of those players though? I take your point about specific names but JD’s greater point is that you can’t win a game you aren’t playing in. Given we need an overhaul, Levy should have had the Mourinho replacement lined up before Mourinho was sacked. Like any other professional football club does.

Donnarumma would have been an excellent signing.
Best thing with Donnarumma is we can a) get him for effectively free and negotiate the Raola fee for when cash is coming in, and b) move Lloris on for some cash....harsh on the captain but if we're rebuilding these are some hard calls to make to refresh the squad, change captain and get some cash in.

Best thing with Donnarumma is we can a) get him for effectively free and negotiate the Raola fee for when cash is coming in, and b) move Lloris on for some cash....harsh on the captain but if we're rebuilding these are some hard calls to make to refresh the squad, change captain and get some cash in.

Mate, we aren't getting Donnarumma. We don't even have a manager.

He'll go to a big, we'll run club. Not a mid-table team in England that is run by a complete fkwit who couldn't even convince Mike Bassett to join as gaffer.

My point isn't on the specific players in question but more that not having a manager is costing us from starting serious negotiations with players right now.

Being linked to anyone right now is a waste of time and a recipe for disaster. No point being linked to Andersen and then our new manager comes in 3 weeks and doesn't really rate Andersen and had 4 other targets ahead of him.

This managerless spell is smelling a lot like the naming rights of the Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium. We will be holding out for a magical manager to appear but start the year holding out still and having one of Mason, Hitchen or Levy himself managing the side at this rate.

He'll go to a big, we'll run club. Not a mid-table team in England that is run by a complete fkwit who couldn't even convince Mike Bassett to join as gaffer.
Nothing to do with that. He will go to whoever pays his agent the most. Raiola is a scummy little rat that a lot of clubs hate and don’t like dealing with.

Pogba was happy at Juve. He angles a move. Makes £20m commission. Gigi is happy at Milan… how much can he get?

Donnarumma was only a possibility if we landed the big fish in Conte.

Same with Depay when he was linked in the days that Conte was close to joining. No Conte no big name signings.

Agree. just would be nice.

Same with Depay when he was linked in the days that Conte was close to joining. No Conte no big name signings.
really not bothered with missing Donnarumma & Depay (though both are quality....we have other pressing needs)
But get a manager in so we can assess these guys or anyone else asap.

Nothing to do with that. He will go to whoever pays his agent the most. Raiola is a scummy little rat that a lot of clubs hate and don’t like dealing with.

Pogba was happy at Juve. He angles a move. Makes £20m commission. Gigi is happy at Milan… how much can he get?

These things are also true.

But we are run by a fkwit.

And Mike Bassett wouldn’t take the manager’s gig at the moment.

8 weeks without a managerial announcement. Ryan Mason is going to Steve Bradbury himself into the role.

Neither of these were true.
We were never getting Gigio due to Mino. He’s like Jorge Mendes flogs his players to 6-8 clubs.

Depay has been nailed on for Barca on a free for 6 months.

Love to see the sources for these rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That moral high ground everyone but the 12 rogues had... Starting to think the 12 clubs had a point.

- UEFA has expanded and diluted its flagship UCL. Added a 3rd tier competition...... $$$$$$$$$$$
- Spanish FA has just sold the Spanish Super Cup to Saudi Arabia for the next 8 years. $$$$$$$
- FIFA 'fairly' voted for Qatar to get the next World Cup. $$$$$$$$

There is no high ground. All anyone cares about is money.
No one cares about the fans.

That moral high ground everyone but the 12 rogues had... Starting to think the 12 clubs had a point.

- UEFA has expanded and diluted its flagship UCL. Added a 3rd tier competition...... $$$$$$$$$$$
- Spanish FA has just sold the Spanish Super Cup to Saudi Arabia for the next 8 years. $$$$$$$

ESL not even the worse thing levy has done this year..... :p

The decision to give Qatar the World Cup is about as disgusting as it comes. It's morally reprehensible and I'd love to know the true number of people that have died building those stadiums. Last count was over 6000 and rising quickly. And that's only what they can reasonably estimate.

The decision to give Qatar the World Cup is about as disgusting as it comes. It's morally reprehensible and I'd love to know the true number of people that have died building those stadiums. Last count was over 6000 and rising quickly. And that's only what they can reasonably estimate.
Our bid cost our government millions, ultimately it will look like it was pissed up the wall but bloody stiff imo. 40 odd million spent to try and win a competition that was estimated to bring in 40bn in economic activity and for what. Something rigged.

9344322-3x2-940x627.jpg

9344318-3x2-940x627.jpg

200301-suncorp_aerial.jpg

GMHBA-Stadium.jpg

Just some of our proposed venues.

1.-Al-bayt.jpg

GettyImages-1074020370-scaled.jpg

What Blatter and Platini did was an absolute disgrace...
Oh and it will be in NOVEMBER. Suspending all club football seasons :$

Spanner in the works raiding Inter.

"The 64-year-old [Inter DoF Marotta] has a long history with Paratici, having taken him to Juventus with him from Sampdoria in 2010 as head of scouting.

The duo drew plenty of praise for their partnership with the younger man explaining their relationship in 2018.

"We were complementary. I dealt with the more technical aspects of the job, like scouting, talking with agents and finding the players," he told Sky Sports.

"We always discussed the deals together, because he is very experienced and knows football, he was aware of the numbers and how far a negotiation could go. I brought the deals to the final stage and then he swooped in to help me avoid making mistakes."

It was in 2018 that Marotta resigned from the club. The Italian media speculated at the time that Paratici had come to an agreement over a move for Cristiano Ronaldo with the player's agent Jorge Mendes and when Marotta doubted that the deal worked financially for the club, Paratici went above him to the chairman Andrea Agnelli.

Ronaldo signed, Marotta resigned not too long after and Paratici inherited a larger, all-encompassing role to take on Marotta's duties.

What is clear is that the pair did not appear to part on good terms.

Last month, when asked about a return to Juventus having won the title with Inter, Marotta did not mask his feelings.

"My time in Turin gave me a lot, besides the bittersweet departure," he said." I have maintained a good relationship with everybody except for Paratici, but it is more of a personal matter than a professional one.

"I am a manager and I am accustomed to accepting the choices of the team I work for. That is is what happened in September of 2018, even though honestly I did not see it coming."

That will make Tottenham's pursuit of any Inter players or selling to the Milan club this summer all the more difficult.

One hope will be a comment made just over a week ago by Marotta about his relationship with Paratici"

And TBF I reckon Marotta is right about the Ronaldo deal. Been hamstrung ever since.
Haven't won the UCL and still been winning the Italian trophies they'd have won without CR7.

Skriniar

Last edited:
Spanner in the works raiding Inter.

"The 64-year-old [Inter DoF Marotta] has a long history with Paratici, having taken him to Juventus with him from Sampdoria in 2010 as head of scouting.

The duo drew plenty of praise for their partnership with the younger man explaining their relationship in 2018.

"We were complementary. I dealt with the more technical aspects of the job, like scouting, talking with agents and finding the players," he told Sky Sports.

"We always discussed the deals together, because he is very experienced and knows football, he was aware of the numbers and how far a negotiation could go. I brought the deals to the final stage and then he swooped in to help me avoid making mistakes."

It was in 2018 that Marotta resigned from the club. The Italian media speculated at the time that Paratici had come to an agreement over a move for Cristiano Ronaldo with the player's agent Jorge Mendes and when Marotta doubted that the deal worked financially for the club, Paratici went above him to the chairman Andrea Agnelli.

Ronaldo signed, Marotta resigned not too long after and Paratici inherited a larger, all-encompassing role to take on Marotta's duties.

What is clear is that the pair did not appear to part on good terms.

Last month, when asked about a return to Juventus having won the title with Inter, Marotta did not mask his feelings.

"My time in Turin gave me a lot, besides the bittersweet departure," he said." I have maintained a good relationship with everybody except for Paratici, but it is more of a personal matter than a professional one.

"I am a manager and I am accustomed to accepting the choices of the team I work for. That is is what happened in September of 2018, even though honestly I did not see it coming."

That will make Tottenham's pursuit of any Inter players or selling to the Milan club this summer all the more difficult.

One hope will be a comment made just over a week ago by Marotta about his relationship with Paratici"

And TBF I reckon Marotta is right about the Ronaldo deal. Been hamstrung ever since.
Haven't won the UCL and still been winning the Italian they'd have won without CR7.

Skriniar
Paratici might not be all that great. Still low bar set by Hitchen

Roma want some of Mourinho's favourites
can see Lloris & Dier being targets
Lamela continually linked
Lucas?

Roma don't spend much though

Move we should do is get Aurier to PSG asap. May have the effect of stopping a deal for Hakimi and leaving Inter still needing to come up with 80m.
of course to give them money, we need money.....and a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back