Biggest Bandwagon Supporters - Cats, Hawks or Tigers?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
It seems each time these teams lose or are out of form, the supporters of these three desert the internet.

Firstly the Tigers disappeared at the start of the year after dropping a few but are now back in full force. Typical Bandwagon 101 right there.

Then the Cats win a few early and were making every post about how they were going to celebrate their July Premiership.

The wheels have fallen off, they are destined for straight sets again and now you can't find a Cats supporter. Typical Bandwagon 101.

Finally the Hawks supporters only appear when they win a game to say their rebuild is on track but strangely enough haven't been sighted in the last fortnight. Typical Bandwagon 101.

It's hard to split which team has the biggest bandwagon supporters.

Thoughts?

WCE for me, you're a prime example, joined in 2007 and have only 1400 posts looks like you only show when the Eagles are winning.
Sorry if I have a life outside of BF.

A quick check of my history will show that I post throughout every year I've been on here, bandwagoner.

Sorry if I have a life outside of BF.

A quick check of my history will show that I post throughout every year I've been on here, bandwagoner.
Yes sure you do.
I dont have a life outside the bay, so Im on here win, lose or draw, I've also supported my team since before yours was a twinkle in a franchisees eye.

Bye for now.

Hawks supporters seem to go missing incredibly easy. Transparent bunch. Rather fragile and insecure about their club. Despite achieving 3 b2b flags that Geelong super team will always eat away at them. Would've toweled the s**t out of their 1980's sides no doubt. Hats off to tuggers supporters who stand by their club no matter how it looks

But what of davillablues and wiggo4pm? I mean their new accounts. There aren't any. Biggest bunch of bandwagoners you'll ever see. They'll be back in 20 years talking s**t bet your account on it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems each time these teams lose or are out of form, the supporters of these three desert the internet.

Firstly the Tigers disappeared at the start of the year after dropping a few but are now back in full force. Typical Bandwagon 101 right there.

Then the Cats win a few early and were making every post about how they were going to celebrate their July Premiership.

The wheels have fallen off, they are destined for straight sets again and now you can't find a Cats supporter. Typical Bandwagon 101.

Finally the Hawks supporters only appear when they win a game to say their rebuild is on track but strangely enough haven't been sighted in the last fortnight. Typical Bandwagon 101.

It's hard to split which team has the biggest bandwagon supporters.

Thoughts?
Don't you just love the franchise that Victorian advertising executives created for you?
I think it's great that you follow the Victorian game with such enthusiasm.

A quick glance at your postings history seems to be not much movement up until 2017 and then a massive flurry of action from then on which contains 85% of your total contributions. 🤔😏
A lot of effort to go back through all his previous posts, your not fibbing are you?:think::smirk:

Grins been here as long as I can remember.

Don't you just love the franchise that Victorian advertising executives created for you?
I think it's great that you follow the Victorian game with such enthusiasm.
i didnt really follow the Eagles until about 1990, i was dirty with them wrecking the WAFL. but when you love footy i guess you want to see the elite play and once the Eagles were formed, the WAFL was gutted and became a second-rate comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back