Roast biggest game of the year wont be on in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxtel is now going to show the replay in Perth at the more reasonable hour of 8.30 pm instead of much later that night

I come in peace. This is a Perth Cats function but all Pies fans are welcome and like the last few times they'll probably outnumber us. Doesn't the WA Collingwood supporter group have access to live coverage at the Mighty Quinn in Tuart Hill still? A few of us went there in 2007 for a huge Pies V Cats game that wasn't on FTA or Fox and that supporters club had it on.
Ahhh sorry dude, pretty pathetic not to show it live in the first place :thumbsdown:

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it was on the Cats board:

Comrades,
The big one on Saturday night is going to be on LIVE at the Inglewood Hotel on Saturday. The trouble is that the rugby will be on when the game starts so not only will the pub be packed with Wallabies and AlL Blacks but the game will only be shown on two screens with the sound off for the first quarter. After that the game will be on all the big screens in both bars with sound (the Eagles game will be shown no smaller screens as it should). We'll be meeting in the verandah bar (the back bar) for the match so hopefully we'll be keeping the Collingwood filfth that came there last time quiet again. Hope to see some new faces there. :thumbsu:

Anyone feel like watching the game with some meow mix fans?

Pretty sure I will have it live on satellite (not foxtel) here in Perth tonight at my place, so pumped for the game!

Pretty sure I will have it live on satellite (not foxtel) here in Perth tonight at my place, so pumped for the game!

Get on it Perth fans, Didak_Fan88s throwing a party, everyones invited!! So all round to his joint for fun, debauchery and some epic pussy smashing (to borrow an opti-ism :thumbsu:) :D

Im in the UK, and its not being shown live here.... If anyone knows of a stream (as I usually watch on omnisport but its not being shown there either) please let me know. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, if the Eagles were playing Freo in a 1 v 2 clash, I doubt we'd see that on FTA in Melbourne if there was a concurrent game being played with a Vic side involved.

Maybe maybe not but the issue is the game being televised on both fox and FTA.
Before the current deal if a Eagles or Dockers game was going to be on fox they would switch the other game to fox see at least you had a choice.
Can't wait to 7 & 10 lose the rights.
Anyway GO PIES !!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back