Consumer Electronics Biggest waste of money on new tech

Remove this Banner Ad

My apoligies. Sitting here at work falling asleep just trawling through this. Thought "**** that, now way, not sony" so instead of googling to fact check as I normally do, just assumed you were wrong.

Once again, my apologies!

No worries... I couldn't believe it either when I first started seeing the headlines. :thumbsu:

It is a pity b/c they've developed some damn good tech in multiple areas... and we need brand competition.

I recently had a birthday and accumulated $250 in bday money.

Is there any new tech gadgets that people should recommend that I should look at that avoids my OP?
Pen and paper... you can never find that s**t when you need it these days. Cheap too. :thumbsu:

bottle.jpg

Had women's water.. they don't taste/feel any different to normal water.

I recently had a birthday and accumulated $250 in bday money.

Is there any new tech gadgets that people should recommend that I should look at that avoids my OP?

I think hidden camera's in toilets are very good investments now. There's a lot of people using excessive toilet papers. So when you catch them doing it, you can tell them off. Using full flush instead of half flush. More importantly, when they're not sitting on the toilet properly huge OH&S issue there.

Don't you agree?

bottle.jpg

Had women's water.. they don't taste/feel any different to normal water.

I think hidden camera's in toilets are very good investments now. There's a lot of people using excessive toilet papers. So when you catch them doing it, you can tell them off. Using full flush instead of half flush. More importantly, when they're not sitting on the toilet properly huge OH&S issue there.

Don't you agree?

You are asking the wrong poster

Yeah much prefer 2D. But after watching The Amazing Spider-Man where he swings around the city in first person POV. I got me curious. Heard it was pretty good. Not cool having to wear 2 pairs of glasses to watch a movie. Double uncool being called 6-eyes.

s**t man! That's what got me into 3D too haha.

Great movie.

How are there two people on the internet who haven't seen Avatar in 3D?

Did we just skip over 2009 completely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.... I haven't seen Avatar at all.

I'm not a big movie goer, and I never really thought Avatar was going to be as famous as it is today... and it was 3 hours so i was like * that!

I'm not buying PS3 until it's X price brand new.

Been waiting a decade.

It's a failed machine. Don't produce things you can't make at a price people can afford. Honestly Sony deserves to die such is the way Apple and Microsoft have beaten them into submission.

Seen at the movies or seen in general?

Half of those I've seen bits and pieces of, e.g. the mrs is watching and I'm in the room doing something else, but haven't actually watched fully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back