Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
Don’t live in Avoca you numpty. But if I did, would be s**t loads better than Geelong, what a s**t hole. You’re all peasants in that town.
I don’t live in Geelong you numpty. but if I did, would be s**t loads better than Avoca, what a s**t hole.

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.

Ahh the memories

Screenshot_20180205-081859.png

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
I just made a bucket in Tron today. Gone up 118 percent. Let’s say I had 100k in that. Fair ******* day hey? Lol

Naah let’s not get into the unknown.. the rich and poor divide is growing faster then any rate in history.
Did you sell out before the arse fell out a few days later? Or are you another one who claims they sold at the right time (of day)?

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Did you sell out before the arse fell out a few days later? Or are you another one who claims they sold at the right time (of day)?
I day trade and hodl but don’t get greedy. I’ve never got it perfect on timing when to cash out. If I was New I’d go for it every Friday on the dip and cash out on Sunday.

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
Lol. Let’s follow this coin in the next few years and see what comes of it.

I look forward going back on this thread like I do on other forums that talked crypto over the years.

Better give us a rundown on what you have and what it cost ya so we have a reference point for your future claims

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
AMWAY sellers never tell the whole story. Ever.

Shits me, these coin 'traders' make claims like "I sold in December when the price was high and bought back in yesterday for half the price"...

They need to convince us that Bitcoin is the future and a guaranteed way to get rich so that they recruit more muppets to buy in because of FOMO and drive the price up.

It't the standard modus operandi and the reason I enjoy watching Bitcoin crash, all these self proclaimed financial experts who read a few paid adverts passed off as news and all of a sudden they are new school currency wizards..

Shits me, these coin 'traders' make claims like "I sold in December when the price was high and bought back in yesterday for half the price"...

They need to convince us that Bitcoin is the future and a guaranteed way to get rich so that they recruit more muppets to buy in because of FOMO and drive the price up.

It't the standard modus operandi and the reason I enjoy watching Bitcoin crash, all these self proclaimed financial experts who read a few paid adverts passed off as news and all of a sudden they are new school currency wizards..
I bought in Dec 2016 and sold in Dec 2017

#rekt

You sold your BTC? didn't you hear it's gonna hit 50K soon?
I made a little bit of money out of it but never deposited much. A fun experiment really

Chief could forward your details on to the ATO who will be happy to audit you to ensure you are paying tax on the money you made.
Don't be jealous of my barely 4 figure profit. Considering my profession I'd be silly not to declare though.

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
Crypto currency is speculative betting writ large

Ultra sensitive to currency manipulations and aiding money laundering. Minnows that we are, we can get lucky to have money in the right place at the right time, but it's pure blind luck. I wouldn't put in money that I wasn't prepared to say goodbye to straight away.

Those who bank with Australian Banks are stifled now that most have banned crypto trading on credit.

Back