News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

High-profile St Kilda midfield recruit Brad Crouch is moving well and in good shape, according to coach Brett Ratten. While Crouch, along with the majority of senior players, aren’t due back until after Christmas, the former Adelaide star has trained at Moorabbin several times, impressing both new teammates and coaches.
Crouch was initially touted to move to Geelong, but St Kilda, who were interested in him 12 months earlier, made a late play in this year's trade period to bolster their midfield grunt.
Crouch will slot in at centre bounces alongside fellow bull Jack Steele, who is fresh off finishing third in the Brownlow Medal and winning the club’s best and fairest.
Ratten said the initial signs from Crouch had been excellent.
He’s moving really well,” Ratten said. “He’s in good shape, he’s going to fit in really well.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Coke is so rife in the AFL, I doubt it was a factor; it's just keeping up appearances to act like anybody gives a sh*t.
I don’t give a s**t about his proclivities.
In the end his actions had a part in devaluation of our draft hand timed ten with AFL house supping in the smokers lounge with a fatty.
It’s taking a stringy s**t on your way out. He may have loved his time but his exit was shitfull. He can GAGF

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
The guy is an A grade flog

He says probably wanted the move two years ago however reality is he instructed his manager to try and get a deal done with Adelaide

He was also frustrated with our decline but showed no leadership in mentoring young players other than snorting and drinking

I hope this wanted to play in a decent team environment comment spurs on our playing group

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I can understand his frustration, but they had their chance and blew it.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt

He says probably wanted the move two years ago however reality is he instructed his manager to try and get a deal done with Adelaide

He was also frustrated with our decline but showed no leadership in mentoring young players other than snorting and drinking

I hope this wanted to play in a decent team environment comment spurs on our playing group

He realises he moved to St Kilda doesn't he ??

I mean they were the only ones who seriously wanted him enough, Geelong even went with a couple of 30+ outside runners instead.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

He didn't say that. he said he felt like he was getting run down and probably did need a fresh start. IMO, this is code for he was becoming comfortable but wasn't until he was pushed that he realised it would be a good thing.

He'd been as certain as any player that he wanted to stay in his comfort zone, but got moved out and is now reflecting.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
He realises he moved to St Kilda doesn't he ??

I mean they were the only ones who seriously wanted him enough, Geelong even went with a couple of 30+ outside runners instead.
Of course he was frustrated....Our fitness/rehab/medical crews totally ****ed him over with his groins. Advising him against surgery and poking endless needles/painkillers into him eventually leading him to miss a whole season. In the end he had to insist that they went down the surgery route. Too bloody right he was frustrated.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Of course he was frustrated....Our fitness/rehab/medical crews totally f’ed him over with his groins. Advising him against surgery and poking endless needles/painkillers into him eventually leading him to miss a whole season. In the end he had to insist that they went down the surgery route. Too bloody right he was frustrated.
Nothing about consistently coming back in average shape or poor decisions Bicks ??

Of course not.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Nothing about consistently coming back in average shape or poor decisions Bicks ??

Of course not.
Rubbish.

Burton and his crew absolutely ****ed him and quite a few others as well.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Typical Bicks, can't pick on his favourites despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Can't wait for the next reaction

Back