Brad Hill charged with Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

So MB now

#goodblokekulcha

"The leadership group has already met on this matter and has decided that no sanction will be applied at this stage."

Have a beer at Adelaide you are dropped.

Get your jaw broke at Port you are out 6 weeks

Assault someone at Hawfies become just another part of the furniture

surprising he wasnt sanctioned by the club really have to question the hawks standards not sanctioning hodge now this
Innocent until proven guilty. If he is found guilty, the leadership group and board may not have to do anything - he'll be lining up in the Prison league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not convicted yet, why would they sanction him before he fronts court?
Collingwood did it with Marley Williams. North have done it with Turner...

See this is where people need to not fly off the handle unless they have all the information. With common assault a person just has to have a reasonable reason to assume that they may possibly be harmed. They don't have to be hit, punched, pushed or anything serious at all. Now to cut a very long story short i was given the run around over a warranty claim at a telstra store 4 times over the same issue. After the third time and the phone being away for 11 weeks (I had owned the phone for 5 months and had it in my possession and in use for 16 days of that period) I was assured by the manager that if the same issue occurred again i would be given a full refund. The same issue occurred that evening and i took it back the next day and asked for my refund as she had promised. I was told that it was against store policy to issue refunds and that it would have to be sent away to be fixed again. I then explained that she had told me the very day before that i would be given a refund if the issue happened again. I was told that i must be lying as that is not the store policy. I then pointed at her and told her "to shove the ******* phone up your fat ******* arse you lying bitch" and then told her "if my parents had known in advance they would have raised a lying bitch they would have aborted me" followed by me turning around to the other 15 people waiting in line with issues and said "don't worry, the manager here is a lying bitch and you should all go to optus where you won't get treated like a piece of s**t"

I walked out of the store after leaving the phone there never to return. Six weeks later on a saturday night i was greeted at my front door to 2 police and charged with common assault. It went to court and the telstra store conveniently lost the camera footage from the afternoon before but you could clearly see me there the next morning on the footage what with my "pointing and threatening manner" coupled with her testimony that she was scared and had restless nights since. I was convicted and given a 1000 dollar fine and had to attend anger management classes. I have also heard of a woman being charged and convicted of common assault in QLD for throwing an unused tampon in its wrapper at a hungry jacks drive through and another that was just as ridiculous that i fail to remember now.

So just remember there are very varied levels of assault and results in the legal system in Australia. Now an incident between 3 blokes together and another bloke on his own. Well i tell you what if the 1 person is brad hill and there's 3 blokes having a go at me or 1 bloke starting a fight and his two mates egging him on then i call that self defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back