• Brayshaw

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Walsh

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rozee

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably Walsh, just because he reminds me of Selwood. Gonna get a good leader and a long consistent career out of him I think.

Walsh then daylight.

Kane Cornes needs to be removed from the AA selection panel, or else we're going to see 10 straight years of Rozee AA...

Brayshaw may not be the best, but assuming they all stay at their current club he's got the greatest probability of being a premiership player. By far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw may not be the best, but assuming they all stay at their current club he's got the greatest probability of being a premiership player. By far.

In a thread teeming with bias (even by BigFooty standards), this post undoubtedly takes the cake.

"By far" seems a fair stretch for someone who plays for a club with zero premierships.

In a thread teeming with bias (even by BigFooty standards), this post undoubtedly takes the cake.

"By far" seems a fair stretch for someone who plays for a club with zero premierships.
In 2022 he has an infinitely greater chance, I was trying to let you down gently.

If I had an open draft and all three were available I’d pick

1- Rozee- bias, seen more of him, unique mid/forward player that the best players of the game (Bont, Petracca etc) seem to be. Gun, can play everywhere
2- Brayshaw- seems like a skilful gun/bull. Ready to be captain
3- Walsh- great kid, great midfielder, haven’t seen something in him that separates him from 20-30 other great midfielders. Great gather of disposals, but question his match winner ability as the other two seem to have.

Roses easily. Walsh and Brayshaw are so disgustingly overrated.
Tell me you don’t understand footy without telling me you don’t understand footy.

Rozee definitely has a higher ceiling, but to say both Walsh and Brayshaw are “disgustingly overrated” just shows you don’t have a clue.

Tell me you don’t understand footy without telling me you don’t understand footy.

Rozee definitely has a higher ceiling, but to say both Walsh and Brayshaw are “disgustingly overrated” just shows you don’t have a clue.
Both are players that inflate their stats by getting the easy ball outside of the contest and neither are really that damaging.

Both are players that inflate their stats by getting the easy ball outside of the contest and neither are really that damaging.
An argument used by spectators that don’t have a clue, leave it to the coachs and players votes to assess wether a player is damaging or not, they’d know best.

An argument used by spectators that don’t have a clue, leave it to the coachs and players votes to assess wether a player is damaging or not, they’d know best.
So I can’t have an opinion on a player unless I am a player or a coach?

Not in contested possessions
With the arrival of Brodie as a gun inside mid, he's been able to showcase his outside game more often. Only real improvement is hitting the scoreboard a bit more often (which he did towards the end of this season) to be that complete midfielder. Star

With the arrival of Brodie as a gun inside mid, he's been able to showcase his outside game more often. Only real improvement is hitting the scoreboard a bit more often (which he did towards the end of this season) to be that complete midfielder. Star
Fair enough. I’ll keep an eye on him in Freo’s game next week.

Back