Brendon Gale OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez... Graeme Richmond types on here. Sacking Hafey was the worst thing we did.

I trust Gale is professional enough to guide us through to the end of the season. He starts the Tassie after that, but it is three years before they play their first game. He's not jumping into a role that requires immediate success.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason. Learn the difference between the words. When you got most of your best players out you're gonna get pumped no matter who's coaching.
Nank, Prestia, Vlaustin, Broad, Balta, Pickett, Martin, Bolton, Short, McIntosh, Rioli, - 11 premiership players are enough to be competitive. 119 points is a farken disgrace

A lot of things have happened which I'm not happy about under Gale's watch over the last few years. But what's done is done. However, the one thing I can't reconcile is that he is both our CEO and Tasmania CEO in waiting. That is conflict of interest on steroids. He can't be 100 percent invested in this club, it's not humanly possible. He needs to go as soon as an alternate is found, even if it's just a caretaker CEO.

Nank, Prestia, Vlaustin, Broad, Balta, Pickett, Martin, Bolton, Short, McIntosh, Rioli, - 11 premiership players are enough to be competitive. 119 points is a farken disgrace
keeping speaking the truth.

even seconds players can chase and tackle like their life depends on it, given proper motivation and system.

re. Gale

we should all feel sorry for him in a way, 5 years ago he was the clear pick to lead the AFL, till the inside boys club railroaded him.

now, he also left it a year late to run for the hills, the club is a shambles on the field, they have a $35 million (!!!) overshoot on costs for the redevelopment, and he will no longer depart as the great saviour, but the guy who jumped the sinking ship he was captaining.

A lot of things have happened which I'm not happy about under Gale's watch over the last few years. But what's done is done. However, the one thing I can't reconcile is that he is both our CEO and Tasmania CEO in waiting. That is conflict of interest on steroids. He can't be 100 percent invested in this club, it's not humanly possible. He needs to go as soon as an alternate is found, even if it's just a caretaker CEO.
Absolutely , it’s human nature , when I was a coaching my club I was totally invested , when I was appointed to the national team my focus on the club waned , and it showed in the results , once he was given the Tassie job , he should have walked , Hardwick was a campaigner , but when he accepted the Job at the suns during gather round , a few weeks later he walked , I give him credit for that . Gale spent the last three years on his knees to the AFL because his job at the tigers was done , he delivered what he promised, the last three years have been about his next job , and his weak or no response to what head office has done to us is the reason we are where we are, didn’t want to rock the boat

Get an interim CEO be agressive tigers and be a Football Club rather than a causes advocate

Benny told us all he had set systems in place forever ongoing success. This is what I’m disappointed with.
he was talking about some community shite not football

CFL,blame them.
A stinking corrupt run organisation.
I highly doubt it. It was known years ago if or when Tassie got their side he would be the man. Good luck to him.

Absolutely , it’s human nature , the last three years have been about his next job , and his weak or no response to what head office has done to us is the reason we are where we are, didn’t want to rock the boat
Get an interim CEO be agressive tigers and be a Football Club rather than a causes advocate
af98c-this.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With our poor on field performances the redevelopment could put us in greater debt than when he first arrived.
We are running the risk of shaking cans again , but in the form of buying bricks. Scary he left us at this stage.
Digital bricks

With our poor on field performances the redevelopment could put us in greater debt than when he first arrived.
We are running the risk of shaking cans again , but in the form of buying bricks. Scary he left us at this stage.

This is my very big fear TI. I am eternally grateful for everything he has done for us but I am worried that with the way we are going at the moment, and if the development goes ahead, he will leave us in just as bad a shape as we were in when he took over.

It’s a very bad time for him to be going. Just reeks of abandoning a sinking ship.

Injuries are not an excuse for a 119 point loss... think you need to rethink how you see professional sport champ
What you think the replacements out there are equally as good as
TT, hopper , baker , Ross and u can go on and on , you’re kidding yourself , the cats had three players out and were smashed , we got 16 unavailable, get real

The afl is to big these days. No team is ever going to go under

they didn't bail us out, but you could be right now. I reckon they'll throw North out one day bc a 19 team competition is uneven.
they are going to bring in an nt team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back