Preview Bulldogs 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam-FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

gday guys, what the deal with hargraves missing on the weekend? minor injury?

What are your thoughts on Justin Sherman? Had a good year back for the Lions a few years ago - but has kind of been up and down since (I follow the doggies closely- they're my adopted Melbourne side =)

Do you think he might give you some of your outside run this year (give Griffen a chop out).

What are your thoughts on Justin Sherman? Had a good year back for the Lions a few years ago - but has kind of been up and down since (I follow the doggies closely- they're my adopted Melbourne side =)

Do you think he might give you some of your outside run this year (give Griffen a chop out).

Has been ok since coming back in. Will compete with djitty and tutt when fit. I think he will be decent this year but can have very quiet games so I wouldn't pick him in my fantasy teams.

Who do we think Picken will go to? Can anyone remember who he usually follows?

You thought he "arrived" a year after winning a best and fairest?:confused:

More I think he finally got that consistency in his game that the truly elite midfielders do - something I'm not sure he had previously.

He's a matchwinner all day long in my eyes - unabashed Griffen fan (look it up, I've always said so!). And a big game player, which is even better.

#1 midfielders shouldn't get held to <20 touches too often. I was concerned that it might be happening to Griff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody annoyed. Swapped Jeremy Cameron for Jackson Paine two weeks ago, Cameron has his best game and Paine gets dropped.
Also, these late outs and the subs are killing me this year.
Injuries, "general soreness", restings and players named as subs are hurting a lot of teams, including mine :(

Am I wasting my time with Clay Smith on the pine? Is he likely to get a run of games any time soon?

Yes, he was a waste of time at the start of the year and will continue to be. SC doesnt take nicely to players that have extremely horrid kicking.

Shouldnt have been fooled by his brennan stack debut.

Another Clay Smith owner post.

I guess the main reason he isn't getting a game is your epic depth of inside mids.

Should I trade him out or hope he gets a game in the next few weeks?

Appreciate any feedback :)

Going to raise the spectre of Tory Dickson again lads and ladettes.
What are some peoples thoughts on this please.

Regards

:footy:

I think there are probably better options. He'll be in and out of the side too much, as has been shown so far.

Another Clay Smith owner post.

I guess the main reason he isn't getting a game is your epic depth of inside mids.

Should I trade him out or hope he gets a game in the next few weeks?

Appreciate any feedback :)

You've got it in one. We have a lot of depth with our inside mids, so Clay is going to find it hard to get games. I believe he will get them during the year though.
Someone like Toby Greene would be a better option.

Just questioning Dog fans about Luke Dahlhaus. Was doing it all then scored a hard-fought 80 against GWS when tagged by Power, and last week was pretty disappointing with just 38. Is he, being a small-bodied player someone who might find it hard to produce large disposal numbers or is he good enough to start getting some of the ball again and become the tackling machine he was?

Tempted to pull the trigger on him, but just wondering what Dog fans may think first.

Just questioning Dog fans about Luke Dahlhaus. Was doing it all then scored a hard-fought 80 against GWS when tagged by Power, and last week was pretty disappointing with just 38. Is he, being a small-bodied player someone who might find it hard to produce large disposal numbers or is he good enough to start getting some of the ball again and become the tackling machine he was?

Tempted to pull the trigger on him, but just wondering what Dog fans may think first.

He's been tagged the last 3(?) weeks. Toovey had a close checking role on him, as did Power, and against Melbourne he did, but I forget who by.

If he's left to do his own thing, I think he can get those higher scores again. Still only young, and has to learn to deal with tags.

So it's really just a question of how often he'll be targeted.

Thanks for that....Given Griffen and Higgins have been quite prolific you'd think the hard tags would be applied to them rather than a 2nd year player, but i guess it's how other sides plan for things. Might keep him, nobody in the forwards grabs me much right now anyway, and i have just one non-participant in my 30 players.

You've got it in one. We have a lot of depth with our inside mids, so Clay is going to find it hard to get games. I believe he will get them during the year though.

Appreciate your feedback Igloo!

If you had Clay Smith and Pfeiffer stinking up the bench which one would you cut?

Clay has depth keeping him out and Pfeiffer is just average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back