Play Nice Bye Bye Brad [v4.0] - IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too early for a toast to Kangatime? He went early... he stuck to his guns.... and by F*** he was right....

View attachment 676823

I'm pretty sure kangatime went after the first game. Of a first time coach.

That's nothing to be proud of. No one can know how someone will grow or change over time after one game and anyone who thinks they do is delusional.

Wayne Carey had 7 disposals and gave away five free kicks in his first game. I wonder what he said about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re stuck in an organisational inertia with people in charge who fear the otherside. The board do not want to rock the boat.

We’re in a dire situation here. Boards thinking bottom line as per usual but it’s worth the financial setback to move Scott on and breathe life into a club that is on standby. Bring a new voice, a fresh face. Make footy fun to watch again. Remaining dormant is now the worst thing that can happen.

I'm pretty sure kangatime went after the first game. Of a first time coach.

That's nothing to be proud of. No one can know how someone will grow or change over time after one game and anyone who thinks they do is delusional.

Wayne Carey had 7 disposals and gave away five free kicks in his first game. I wonder what he said about that.
After the first game I questioned his stubbornness. It was plain to see. AND it’s his main trait he has not been able address.

I first called for his sacking May 2013.

He’s a s**t coach, always has been. Only astute FOOTBALL PEOPLE would have seen it. Hey Snake_Baker ?

Gotta love JB commentating suring our match coming up with "Brad Scott has always been good at getting his players to adjust mid game" i almost spat out my tea.
Are you suggesting that the red ink in his wonder woman suit has somehow had an effect on his brain?

Or are you implying that JB was having a little inside joke?

Are you suggesting that the red ink in his wonder woman suit has somehow had an effect on his brain?

Or are you implying that JB was having a little inside joke?
I laughed

You got a good soapbox there mate?
Double disappointments may make a man rant. Was a tough night but the wine was tasty. Have stepped off the soap box.

Have a clearer view now but will not bore anyone again with histrionics if I can help it. And I think I can. Bought the age in the morning and reading it it dawned on me that labour were not going to win. The footy however...

If the board can't watch this and come to a conclusion, then there's no point having a board.

He shows his hand in this interview.

He has been told. You can see that in the change in his body language. If not told, he knows the same reasonings he has spun with are now hollow. The players also seem to know. They will let him coach out the year, especially in the context of what happened to Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wrote at the end of 2017 that he needed to leave North - for the benefit of himself and for us.

Now Brad has hurt his brand and the Club materially - he should never have been extended into a 9-10-11th year - completely irresponsible of the Board to do this.

He will be feeling that everything he has stood for as a coach has now failed - right at the time that his brother is finding rejuvenation.

He won't get another senior gig now - he is damaged goods.

It is very unfortunate for him - he had periods where he coached very well - but at the end of the day he just wasn't good enough across the wide number of areas required to be a successful modern day coach.

His latest press conference shows what a parody it has become now.

His last throw of the dice maybe to now play youth and try to be
Dont mind the Mitchell as coach idea but not Hodge. Hodge needs to do some type of apprentership it another club. Maybe have Mitchell as coach with Hodge assistant would be ok by me.
They don't like each other

I wonder if Brad began self evaluating when he heard/read/saw that Kevin Muscat had today resigned from Melbourne Victory with a year still to run on his cushy job’s contract? He felt it was time, after 14 years as a player and a coach, and that’s with four championships under his belt.

After this weekend’s game, I can see us playing more regularly in Hobart.....like every second weekend. Is the writing on the wall? Has this been the AFL’s plan all along? Wind up the club in Melbourne once the board and coach are cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back