Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

The interesting thing about the whole 30 day early COD4 campaign means that it must be a separate download, which definitely brings out the possibility of the 7 day EB return.

Even more so, I wonder what's stopping me using the code for the COD4 campaign (which I assume is just going to unlock the MP element anyway after those 30 days?) and just not picking up the full 'Infinite Warfare' game?

The interesting thing about the whole 30 day early COD4 campaign means that it must be a separate download, which definitely brings out the possibility of the 7 day EB return.

Even more so, I wonder what's stopping me using the code for the COD4 campaign (which I assume is just going to unlock the MP element anyway after those 30 days?) and just not picking up the full 'Infinite Warfare' game?

i doubt they will accept it as return only trade in, and the 30 days early is only at participation stores, so far the PSN is the only one doing it but it charged you full price when you pre-order. i think EB would make you pay full price before getting the MW code.

There better be a way for me to get CoD 4 remastered without getting/keeping Infinite Warfare. That trailer was s**t, I don't expect the multiplayer reveal to be any better.

This game doesn't stand a ******* chance come October/November.

Wait a few months, then PS4 for 30 days, PC/Xb1 later. i dont expect it to be standalone before Feb/March

Must admit with the poor transition from the VR showcase to CoD i thought the game was a VR space game and looked alright. Didnt realise it was CoD until well into the footage.

It doesn't stand a chance against the other shooters but it wasn't "OMFG this is trash"

Surprised we didn't get any multiplayer footage. Last 2 E3's we've seen it during Sonys show iirc.

Must admit with the poor transition from the VR showcase to CoD i thought the game was a VR space game and looked alright. Didnt realise it was CoD until well into the footage.

It doesn't stand a chance against the other shooters but it wasn't "OMFG this is trash"

Surprised we didn't get any multiplayer footage. Last 2 E3's we've seen it during Sonys show iirc.
Won't see any until CoD XP on Sept 2nd

i doubt they will accept it as return only trade in, and the 30 days early is only at participation stores, so far the PSN is the only one doing it but it charged you full price when you pre-order. i think EB would make you pay full price before getting the MW code.
EB are doing it:
4Jxk59B.jpg

Still going to be interesting now how they go about accepting refunds if that code has been used, and whether or not the COD4 campaign and MP are separate or what happens there.

Well that's just confusing now. I cant see multi being seperate from the campaign, just the servers wont be activated. So there's nothing really stopping you from cancelling the pre order once you get that code for the remaster.

That seems way too easy, there's definitely a catch to it. I'd be happy if it was returns on IW legacy editions only get you the standard edition price back, essentially costing us $30 for CoD 4.

Even that is too good to be true. Damn it EB tell us the plan now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's just confusing now. I cant see multi being seperate from the campaign, just the servers wont be activated. So there's nothing really stopping you from cancelling the pre order once you get that code for the remaster.

That seems way too easy, there's definitely a catch to it. I'd be happy if it was returns on IW legacy editions only get you the standard edition price back, essentially costing us $30 for CoD 4.

Even that is too good to be true. Damn it EB tell us the plan now.

I expect campaign and MP to be together, but the MP servers wont be turned on till November, or its just grayed out in the game till a patch in November.

EB would prob end up reverse price matching, so give you the space warfare money back at whatever JB are selling it for [normally $70] not the $100 they are selling it for

Apparently Conor McGregor is in Infinite Warfare. I don't know how that won't be weird but still.. Keen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back