Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf how? I called 3 stores and they all said the same thing. What did you say and what store as i really want to return it. Game sucks

Just walked in casually and said I want to return this as its turd and not worth $130. I think me wanting to put the money towards something else worked in my favour.

I bloody told them so. This is off the activision website. It literally says the xbox version requires no voucher code. So give me my refund.
PlayStation 4
For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on PlayStation 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game digital download that is redeemed with a voucher code in the box. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on PS4, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

Xbox One
For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required. Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital DeluxeEditions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

I bloody told them so. This is off the activision website. It literally says the xbox version requires no voucher code. So give me my refund.
PlayStation 4
For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on PlayStation 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game digital download that is redeemed with a voucher code in the box. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on PS4, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

Xbox One
For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required. Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital DeluxeEditions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.
they are more likely to be like that if you want cash back. but if you put the money on a game or some s**t like that they would be sweet about it usually. also depends on the store and ppl i have gone to my local eb for years so they are reasonable with me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people still even play the original? Thought the servers were offline.
According to Steam there are usually a few hundred online at any point in time. Helps that PC players can privately host servers to keep popular titles alive.

I reckon both consloes would still have small active playerbases kicking around but probably hacked to buggery.

Remastered has been pretty much overlooked by the PC community as the graphical update is negligable over the original and also thanks to the ProMod version of the original.

Windows 10 store has already refunded every single purchase made due to a nearly non existant player base.

Been playing the campaign. So many memories. Been doing it on Veteran difficulty but the Mile High Club is just a pain in the arse to complete on this mode. Followed behind that was this mission One Shot, One Kill which took me a bit to work out the best method to approach. The final stages I nearly died many times

What mode was that on the original? the mini-map had a heap of team mates everywhere.
Private servers allow more?

I thought Ground War was only 9 a side?
Ha no s**t!
I paused it when he calls an airstrike at 1.08 and counted 12 on his team.

Honestly I have never played a CoD on PC, but yeah I'd presume it's a private server option...

Ha no s**t!
I paused it when he calls an airstrike at 1.08 and counted 12 on his team.

Honestly I have never played a CoD on PC, but yeah I'd presume it's a private server option...
I played COD on PC from MW3 to Advanced Warfare. The only hacked servers I encountered were on MW3, but it was still loads of fun and you didn't have to put up with kids like the console peasants do.

I played COD on PC from MW3 to Advanced Warfare. The only hacked servers I encountered were on MW3, but it was still loads of fun and you didn't have to put up with kids like the console peasants do.
I binned the entire franchise after Blops 1 added the ridiculous lag compensation in, which completed screwed me over. Got hounded down a bit at the time on BigFooty over my "absurd claims" but they're slowly coming around. Only been on PC since the launch of next gen consoles but will never go back.

Adults play COD on PC ?
That has always been a pet peev of mine....
Maybe its an unspoken general rule, but in my experience adults play BF, Kids with hot chick voices play COD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back