Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know?

Doubt it. Normally they dont care about pre-order DLC being used. but since it was the legacy Ed and it came with MW:R i doubt you will get full money back. might get lucky and get standard Ed refunded.

Doubt it. Normally they dont care about pre-order DLC being used. but since it was the legacy Ed and it came with MW:R i doubt you will get full money back. might get lucky and get standard Ed refunded.
You cant play cod 4 without the disk though, so why would it matter?

How? You dont get a code to download cod 4 you put the disk in and it downloads that way. Im pretty sure cod 4 is aligned to the disk not your account.

You could try and return it, but dont expect them to give you a full refund. Its a code on PS4, because of early access. Xbox might of been differnet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did peoole actually buy this?

Waiting for that price drop for mwr gang
From report on here I'm even turned off from the idea of MW:R.
Mainly due to the community, hopefully it improves and we get our standalone release.

I haven't been into COD for a while, but PAX was a stark reminder of who plays COD games - kids!
PAX seems to have a slightly older crowd, but the COD booths were full of kids lining up to play, some were hardly tall enough to reach the controller haha.

Watched a bit of IW and it looks like hardcore mode was permanently enabled, death was swift.
Was literally robots killing each other, why is it even called Call of Duty any more?

When you have downloaded it can you use multiple accounts on the ps4 or do you need to download it every time you use a different account ?

Lag comp in this series is a joke. Other games get away with it because of long TTK, but this is insane. The killcam constantly condradicts what's shown on your screen. You get the bunch of shots into someone before they start shooting only to die instantly, then the server decides that you only started shooting when they already hit you 3-4 times.

Lag comp in this series is a joke. Other games get away with it because of long TTK, but this is insane. The killcam constantly condradicts what's shown on your screen. You get the bunch of shots into someone before they start shooting only to die instantly, then the server decides that you only started shooting when they already hit you 3-4 times.
Welcome to 2010.

Hasn't aged well is the best way to put it. That and the community are rubbish. If I want a tactical shooter I'll play the ones that do it much better like Rainbow Six Siege or Battlefield 1's Operations mode. Rushing around in this is probably the first CoD i can remember it being to your detriment. Being able to rush around in IW feels refreshing in comparison and that's a ******* awful game.

Pitch a tent with an M16 and your set.

Boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back