Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Remove this Banner Ad

how fun is the zombies, feel like they flopped a bit with it in bo3/4.
this is back to how it should be with enough new stuff to keep it feeling fresh.
I haven't played a cod properly since bo1 and a bit of 2. Zombies is elite.

Got diamond for the knife and China lake, just smashed out gold for the Cigma last night, more on top the rpg. Should get shotgun diamond tonight too.

Exfiled at round 50 last night, duo chopper gunner is the way.

I haven't played a cod properly since bo1 and a bit of 2. Zombies is elite.

Got diamond for the knife and China lake, just smashed out gold for the Cigma last night, more on top the rpg. Should get shotgun diamond tonight too.

Exfiled at round 50 last night, duo chopper gunner is the way.
Scenes, im almost at max rank now.
Cant wait to see what they do with zombies going forward they have outdone themselves imo

Got this cheap on Black Friday sales and I'm finding the campaign a lot of fun. I'm not an online shooter type so won't be playing the multi player but the guns feel fantastic on PS5. Love the trigger haptics and general slick set pieces. The main CIA guy reminds me of a cross between Brad Pitt and Robert Redford.

Activision get lucky. Neither Halo or Battlefield have included a BR mode this year.

A lot of the 100 million active players each month would be warzone. A re-skin to WWII era at the end of the year will keep people coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Activision get lucky. Neither Halo or Battlefield have included a BR mode this year.

A lot of the 100 million active players each month would be warzone. A re-skin to WWII era at the end of the year will keep people coming back.

New map design will be interesting, I'm not convinced they will move away from a more modern new map that will have slight nods to the WW2 game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back