Can Fyfe win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

At $67-1 it’s worth a flutter. Looks to be free of any niggles and gets a full preseason. He seems to have the attitude of a sales rep facing the chop in the way he’s closing out every opportunity that makes it’s way into the f50.
How is something that is quite obviously impossible "worth a flutter".

I have as much chance of winning a Coleman medal as Fyfe. Just give me your flutter money instead.

I’ll be happy to see him play out a season not sitting on the bench and being injury free

Clearly he needs to be investigated for bet tampering. Saw his odds come in to 67-1 and thought we can make more money if we get that out to 1000-1.

With many sports betting markets, once the odds go north of around 40-1, they’re typically missing a zero. As in Fyfe at $67 should’ve been at least $670.

Bookies’ odds on outsiders are criminal. Taking advantage of the favourite-longshot cognitive bias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No - just a lazy 58 off Curnow and wont kick any more this year.
The only thing I'd be interested in wagering this year is who kicks the most, Fyfe or Cotchin

thread was still worth reading to see someone thinks Trent Cotchin will kick more goals than him. I needed that.

I predict Cotchin will kick more goals (although bugger all really) than the injury prone Fyfe
Should have put money on it. But even putting injuries aside, Cotchin has so far kicked an average of .41 goals a game this season, compared to the .33 goals per game that Fyfe managed.

It is genuine shame to see what happened to Fyfe this year but highly predictable, Fyfe was and is cooked.

No - just a lazy 58 off Curnow and wont kick any more this year.

Should have put money on it. But even putting injuries aside, Cotchin has so far kicked an average of .41 goals a game this season, compared to the .33 goals per game that Fyfe managed.

It is genuine shame to see what happened to Fyfe this year but highly predictable, Fyfe was and is cooked.
Haven't they also extended his contract?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back