Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our top VFL player mate. 18 votes in the Liston medal, show some respect mate. Was tagged every game. Give him some space and he dominates the VFL. Showing the boys developing how it's done. Collingwood's VFL side could use the direction. Got some absolute spuds developing down there. Top vote getter Callum Brown, next up Trent Bianco, Fin Macrae. I'm sure people will be shuddering thinking about having to play these plonkers in an AFL game. Lets hope you don't have any mid injuries.
Agreed Dow is a top VFL player and is paid accordingly $500k apparently

Just a quick question.

You know that passage of play. Where the crumbers were all Magpies. Naicos then got a hold of it and offloaded that beaut lil humdinger of a handpass to Maynard. Maynard then worm burned it to Pendlebury. Pendlebury then marked it and played on. Ginnivan was his man. Saad was against him. He missed Ginnivan and it went over the back to Elliott the 3rd tall. The ball was then his the moment then arrived and he then snagged that corker of sausage roll with only a minute and 42 seconds to go in the last Rd 23. The Pendlebury kick did that register as an +/- efficiency stat? That's when stats can get a little bit confusing I reckon.

Last edited:
Just a quick question.

You know that passage of play where the crumbers were all Magpies. The one where Naicos offloaded a dinky lil handpass to Maynard. Maynard then worm burned it to Pendlebury. Pendlebury marked it and played on. Ginnivan was his man. Saad was against him. He missed Ginnivan and it went over the back to Elliott the 3rd tall. The ball was then his the moment then arrived and he then snagged the sausage roll with a minute and 42 seconds to go in the last Rd 23. The Pendlebury kick did that register as an +/- efficiency stat? That's where the stat can get a little bit confusing I reckon.
Mate shut up mate, i mean mate, a man is still having nightmares mate.

So only a Carlton supporter can show a bit of positivity in life mate? At the end of the day it's just a game mate. As long as Dow is having a bit of fun isn't that what it's all about mate? Game's gone mate... needs to reconnect to its roots. Reckon they should bring in a no hat no play policy for day games mate. Maybe allow some BYO barbies at games, get a bit of a community aspect back to the game mate. Too corporate nowadays, RM Williams with button up shirts mate... get out of here with that. Swap them out for some thongs and a singlet, install a water slide over the top of the field, lets have a bit of fun out there mate. Players on the bench can join in, let them be happy, that's what's important.
Good on you.
You tell them….

Mate shut up mate, i mean mate, a man is still having nightmares mate.

One of the world's greatest rivalries man. One of the world's greatest rivalries man. No good to gundy if we don't use it to feed off of each other mate. Spur each other on and that mate. Mate if Carlton were kicking the arse off an emu mate Collingwood will then need to respond by kicking the arse off of an ostrich mate. Use the great rivalry to get a wriggle on mate. Go like the clappers mate. In an effort to win a premiership mate. We use you. You use us. We use you. You use us mate. Ensures both great clubs are going full bore in an effort to taste and curl up to the champers each and every season mate. That's what it's all about mate. From go to whoa mate. That's the real bobby dazzler of a great rivarly mate. The rivalry not worth a cracker if you're going out for a duck each and every season mate. That's it mate. Forget about it mate. Forget about it.

Screenshot_20230208-074120_Gallery.jpg

One of the world's greatest rivalries man. One of the world's greatest rivalries man. No good to gundy if we don't use it to feed off of each other mate. Spur each other on and that mate. Mate if Carlton were kicking the arse off an emu mate Collingwood will then need to respond by kicking the arse off of an ostrich mate. Use the great rivalry to get a wriggle on mate. Go like the clappers mate. In an effort to win a premiership mate. We use you. You use us. We use you. You use us mate. Ensures both great clubs are going full bore in an effort to taste and curl up to the champers each and every season mate. That's what it's all about mate. From go to whoa mate. That's the real bobby dazzler of a great rivarly mate. The rivalry not worth a cracker if you're going out for a duck each and every season mate. That's it mate. Forget about it mate. Forget about it.

View attachment 1602407
Mate one Brownlow between the two of them mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate one Brownlow between the two of them mate.

I've got a lot of respect for Cripps. But I've got a lot more respect for the Collingwood v Carlton rivalry. The biggest feather in Collingwood's cap mate.. beating Carlton in a GF mate. That's what you do the hards yards for mate. Put in the hard yards into a great rivarly mate.. each and every other side you meet mate.. wouldn't say easy Campese mate.. but mate.. mate.. the work's already been done mate. That's it mate. Forget about it mate. Forget about it.

Last edited:

View attachment 1602407
Nobody even knows who the bloke on the right is. Wins a norm smith, who the * is this guy? Steve Paddleborrow? Don't compare the two, don't compare the club, two different animals mate. People see Collingwood and think, is that Newcastle United, Juventus, Port Adelaide Magpies? One glance of the CFC logo embroidered on the chest and people get down on their knees and show their respect. I've seen people go up to PaddyCee and kiss him on the cheeks calling him Don Crippa. Forget about it mate. Stop going on about it mate. Collingwood aren't even in the same stratosphere as Carlton mate. Forget about it.

I’ve had it up to here mate. Absolutely over it mate. Hearing about Fly and his dance moves mate, enough mate. If Collingwood even beat Carlton once in the next 5 years mate… I’ll go bonkers mate. It’s not happening mate. Vossy, that’s a real man mate. Got the troops working overtime right now mate. McGovern hasn’t had a Big Mac in 3 weeks mate. Z.Williams been using a wheelchair all preseason mate. Ensuring no injuries mate, real outside the box thinking from the big Voss man. Cripps been training with the army mate. Training to kill, he’s literally going to kill Ginnivan next year mate. Funeral dates are already being discussed mate. Make sure to wear a black suit to the next Carlton v Collingwood game mate, show some respect for the fallen mate.
I ******* told them to keep the campaigner Zilliams in a wheelchair. FFS when will the club actually listen to the members. Had it up to here mate. What do I need to do to prevent this club from having 15 season ending injuries in Feb mate. Blood sacrifice? Do I need to go into the medical field and invent some super solider serum? They're asking to much from me mate.

I've got a lot of respect for Cripps. But I've got a lot more respect for the Collingwood v Carlton rivalry. The biggest feather in Collingwood's cap mate.. beating Carlton in a GF mate. That's what you do the hards yards for. Put in the hard yards into a great rivarly.. every other side you meet.. wouldn't say easy Campese mate.. but mate.. the work's already be done mate. That's it mate. Forget about it mate. Forget about it.

Collingwood haven't beaten Carlton in a Grand Final since 1910 mate.

That's 113 YEARS mate :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

Collingwood haven't beaten Carlton in a Grand Final since 1910 mate.

That's 113 YEARS mate :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

So your best finish of 9th in your last 10.. perfectly satisfactory?

Carlton can chillax.. put their feet up.. finish 18th for the remainder of the century.. and then what.. 'wow.. what a corker.. Collingwood haven't beaten Carlton in a GF for 190 years'?

Carlton’s forward line and midfield is probably the difference.

I think this is likely the worst forward line of all sides vying for finals in 2023.

F702A58E-82BE-4015-BE1D-C7DF95EE3AE1.jpeg

Carlton’s forward line and midfield is probably the difference.

I think this is likely the worst forward line of all sides vying for finals in 2023.

View attachment 1603014
Carlton’s forward line is far from admirable. Maybe if the they’re are lucky they’ll find a third player to kick 20 goals next season

Carlton’s forward line is far from admirable. Maybe if the they’re are lucky they’ll find a third player to kick 20 goals next season
I'd prefer if Carlton could find two more forwards who could kick 20 goals in a season - preferably all of them in games against Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back