Opinion Collingwood and Richmond, who finishes higher in 2023?

Who finishes higher in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Always a delightful surprise to me when Collingwood supporters don't remember the one Grand Final their team won in the last 64 years. It was eminently forgettable though to be fair. ;)
I’m nowhere near pissed enough to even contemplate engaging in the feeble trolling.

Try again Friday night. 😉

Unfortunately, that one doesn't really count either, as it was played in October.

The great man would usually exclude that premiership from his calculations as well, except for the fact his team also recently won a premiership* in October.

Isn't that the truth, Collingwood have never won on Grand Final day in the last 64 years if we take Grand Final day as being the day scheduled for the Grand Final prior to the start of the finals series. What is it about Collingwood's aversion to winning the Grand Final on the day it is scheduled?

Isn't that the truth, Collingwood have never won on Grand Final day in the last 64 years if we take Grand Final day as being the day scheduled for the Grand Final prior to the start of the finals series. What is it about Collingwood's aversion to winning the Grand Final on the day it is scheduled?
I knew you'd find a way...

So the Tigers have only won 8 Premierships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Tigers have only won 8 Premierships?

Sheilas. I accept this is an argument I now have no hope of winning. :tearsofjoy:

But you mustn't upset yourself like this SOTY. We have only won 8 Grand Finals.......from 1967 onwards. Every one of those delivered to our fans on time, as promised.

The last time Collingwood delivered a Grand Final win on time was 65 years ago. Apparently a record number of Collingwood fans watched your 1990 "classic" victory from Bonnie Doon amongst other bewt holiday destinations they where they had booked the week after the GF was scheduled to take place. :)

Sheilas. I accept this is an argument I now have no hope of winning. :tearsofjoy:

But you mustn't upset yourself like this SOTY. We have only won 8 Grand Finals.......from 1967 onwards. Every one of those delivered to our fans on time, as promised.

The last time Collingwood delivered a Grand Final win on time was 65 years ago. Apparently a record number of Collingwood fans watched your 1990 "classic" victory from Bonnie Doon amongst other bewt holiday destinations they where they had booked the week after the GF was scheduled to take place. :)
All vital points to who will finish higher this year

Try 5. Where do you get 8 from?

1967 1969 1972 1974 1980 2017 2019 2020.

What does that add up to?

I knew I couldn't win arguing with you, all I have to offer is facts and hard evidence....:)

No no no no. You only want to count Grand Finals on the traditional last Saturday in September so of course this means you can only count the traditional Grand Final ground the G and traditional opponents. Therefore your win at the Gabba is void as are your soft kills against non traditional opponents. By your metrics the Tigers have not won a flag since 1980. The drought continues.

No no no no. You only want to count Grand Finals on the traditional last Saturday in September so of course this means you can only count the traditional Grand Final ground the G and traditional opponents. Therefore your win at the Gabba is void as are your soft kills against non traditional opponents. By your metrics the Tigers have not won a flag since 1980. The drought continues.
The only person that gives a * whether the GF is played in September or October is Mike Brady

Back