Essendon and North Melbourne - who finishes higher in 2023?

Who finishes higher in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadly Assassin

Senior List
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Two bottom 4 sides who have dominated news headlines this year for all the wrong reasons.

I genuinely can't decide who I believe will finish higher in 2023 out of the two.

This is very intriguing to me because Essendon and North Melbourne share a very bitter two way rivalry that's arguably the most historic rivalry in the history of Australian Football.

That's before even mentioning the fact both sides are young, rebuilding, have new coaches and share very similar list profiles.

Who do you think will finish higher in 2023?

Two bottom 4 sides who have dominated news headlines this year for all the wrong reasons.

I genuinely can't decide who I believe will finish higher in 2023 out of the two.

This is very intriguing to me because Essendon and North Melbourne share a very bitter two way rivalry that's arguably the most historic rivalry in the history of Australian Football.

That's before even mentioning the fact both sides are young, rebuilding, have new coaches and share very similar list profiles.

Who finishes higher in 2023? Essendon or Collingwood?

Essendon should still be higher. Better list especially since JHF is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will finish higher, so Hawks and Essendon to battle for the spoon.

Essendon should still be higher. Better list especially since JHF is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our list has already significantly improved with Logue and Tucker coming, especially Logue.

If we can get Clark, it goes up another notch. We'll add at least one top 3 pick, possibly multiple.

I reckon we're still quite likely to get a high quality player from Port for Chicken Salt too.

Him going sucks, but overall our list is going to be in a much much better spot in late November this year than it was late November last year when he arrived.

Dunno if it means we finish higher than them, but out list has significantly improved on what we had at the end of the season already.

With clarko at the helm I’m pretty bullish, the uncertainty will be cleared up in the next month or so

the key defence is now sorted with Griffin Logue, McKay and Corr

Mids are stacked with young talent LDU, Jy, Thomas, Phillips, Sleevo, Powell etc

The key forwards are an issue with just Larkey and CCJ as a resting ruck forward. Zurhaar a good medium

It’s why I want us to keep pick 1 and take cadman otherwise we miss on him

I watched every Essendon game this year… we were absolute trash, a rabble. No plan, no leadership, no direction.

We won five more games than North.

North are all-time bad. One of the worst teams in a generation.

North were, the blood and guts of the rebuild is done.

We have tall defenders in numbers now.

Think west coast have it covered mate

Maybe. Depending on injuries they'll still have an excellent backline and decent forward line. If they can keep Yeo, Shuey, Ryan, Allen and McGovern on the park for most of the year, they'll be good enough to beat 5-6 teams at home.

Who cares

Who cares?

Rubbish question

Back