Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep lost two in a month, never again.

:tearsofjoy:

Embarrassed Shame GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies straight out in straights sets. Nothing surer
By your calculations that’s a loss to the Dees and the Swans.

Neither will happen. I will look forward on tv to all those little kids in Crippa jumpers balling their eyes out, after next Friday night. Nothing surer.

Pies missing their superstar squib round 1 of the finals and the rest of the midfield and backline have regressed to being weak as piss in the contest. Degoey is going to have to put away his usual kilo of the devils dandruff if they want to stand a chance vs Melbourne.

Not sure I'd like my chances if I was a Wobblers fan

Pies missing their superstar squib round 1 of the finals and the rest of the midfield and backline have regressed to being weak as piss in the contest. Degoey is going to have to put away his usual kilo of the devils dandruff if they want to stand a chance vs Melbourne.

Not sure I'd like my chances if I was a Wobblers fan
Pre-finals bye is terrible for the Wobblers. Plus it's a Thursday game, I'm genuinely worried half the team might not show up in time and get stuck in Bali.

By your calculations that’s a loss to the Dees and the Swans.

Neither will happen. I will look forward on tv to all those little kids in Crippa jumpers balling their eyes out, after next Friday night. Nothing surer.
Weird thing to be looking forward to. Maybe time to try and find happiness elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back