Carlton to break consecutive MCG games attendance ( by a long way )

Remove this Banner Ad

So you guys have heaps of members who for the 37th year in a row wont have seen their team legitimately win a flag.

Cool brag.
See the sad part is that you care so much you have to enter a thread that doesn't mention your team in a sad attempt to clip a team that is on the up and as a result may or may not taste the ultimate success whilst your team sheds it's bandwagoners and looks to be mired in mediocrity for some time. Oh well, each to their own.

That sucks for Carlton supporters - much harder to grab a quick decaf on the way to your seat.
Together Forever Love GIF by BlueStacks

We have lost 2 or the past 3, yet the numbers are increasing. Fickle my arse
You are playing Collingwood. The first Collingwood Carlton game is almost a guaranteed 80k crowd unless one team is completely terrible. Most of the tickets would have been sold prior to your form wobble

You are playing Collingwood. The first Collingwood Carlton game is almost a guaranteed 80k crowd unless one team is completely terrible. Most of the tickets would have been sold prior to your form wobble
Do you honestly believe that Carlton supporters will drop away this season ?
I mean , it's a standard drop of form that might bring the crowds down by 5-10k , but they'd still be pulling 75k against the tigers if both weren't in contention. Still way above the pack with the numbers most clubs could only dream of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to Essendon, who are the quick disappear and slow to re-appear.
#notinthe100kclub
Never got to the tin shaking days. Richmond being a disgrace on field led to the mass exodus of “the tiger army”. I see their crowds are dropping away as usual.
#dim#dimmaknew

Never got to the tin shaking days. Richmond being a disgrace on field led to the mass exodus of “the tiger army”. I see their crowds are dropping away as usual.
#dim#dimmaknew
Speaking of disgraces on the field…

And even more disgraceful is your coach calling Tarryn Thomas a good guy. #bradknows
And even more disgraceful is injecting young men full of unknown drugs. #Hirdknew#jobeknew

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back