Preview Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 21st May 4.40PM (AEST) @ Domain Stadium - Final Team post #778

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back after 1 week ban imposed by a Saints mod for repeating to Saints fans calling Murph a dog what was said to him... of the irony.

Anyways, have this really good feeling about this game, but it is more to do with what I think we can do, rather than comparing our ability against the opposition.

Freo are in really good form, but at the same time I don't think any of their results are too surprising. They have only pulled away against Essendon, so as a minimum, I think we should be still in the game late on. Not good for the heart, but if we pull off the win, it would be worth it.

Also thrilled about the form of the Northern Blues!

Yesterday wasn't so bad, was it?

Best young player today? 20 or under.
Think it may well be Cuningham.......or at least that's what I want to think.

Wasn't able to go/watch it.
In severe footy withdrawal at the moment.

Would love nothing more than for Cuningham to display the offensive skillset that he has.

Back after 1 week ban imposed by a Saints mod for repeating to Saints fans calling Murph a dog what was said to him... of the irony.

Anyways, have this really good feeling about this game, but it is more to do with what I think we can do, rather than comparing our ability against the opposition.

Freo are in really good form, but at the same time I don't think any of their results are too surprising. They have only pulled away against Essendon, so as a minimum, I think we should be still in the game late on. Not good for the heart, but if we pull off the win, it would be worth it.

Also thrilled about the form of the Northern Blues!
Welcome back.

Sheesh, a momth.

And there's no right to appeal i suppose?

Every other defender in the team, including Alex Silvagni, would be closer to AA selection than Rowe.

I'm not advocating dropping him, but Harker is correct that he'd be the first to be dropped. Rowe is elite at defending in an aerial contest but that's the only dimension to his game. Can't defend at ground level and a poor kick. Compare that to Silvagni who isn't quite as good aerially, but is so much better at ground level and is a fairly neat kick.
Agree, but not just yet. Has been told to punch when in doubt and punches when perhaps he should not be in doubt ...
Marchbank, Plowman, Weitering, Macreadie not ready yet to take a gorilla forward, perhaps Jones is? I think it will happen next year ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel funny before this game. Normally a bit nervous, really keen to watch etc. Now I'm just interested to see how Cuningham goes. Apathy or confidence in our direction? Dunno.

I think that the more clean possession the team gets, the better Cuningham will be.

Can't ask him to be doing the heavy lifting today.......not yet. Has to provide some good link-up and run.

KKDEuozv_bigger.jpg

We'll line up as selected this afternoon. #AFLFreoBlues #BoundByBlue

Hasnt stopped raining here. Was supposed to stop an hour ago. Even if it does its going to bet wet and greasy all day on the ground which suits us having proved ourselves twice in those style of conditions this year. Go blues!

Hasnt stopped raining here. Was supposed to stop an hour ago. Even if it does its going to bet wet and greasy all day on the ground which suits us having proved ourselves twice in those style of conditions this year. Go blues!

true and will quell the influence of the Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back