Expansion Carringbush Magpies appoint Ned Kelly as CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Good. Now I can hate Collingwood again.

Couldn't stand Craig "Pinchy" Kelly as a player. He was no-talent glorified thug

Couldn't stand the big-headed tool whenever he appeared on the Footy Show back in the day

And then the lucky arsehole made millions as a player agent/parasite :grimacing:

Eddie quitting as the Pies club president left a giant prick-shaped vacuum which Kelly will somewhat fill

I have no idea if Craig 'Pinchy-Pinchy' Kelly will be good in the CEO role but I like the appointment. At least I know his name, unlike his predecessor Mark Anderson. He has close connections with several key personnel at the club, including Graeme Wright and Craig McRae, and has managed several current players. The only blight on his character was the occasion in 1992 when he unceremoniously knocked out the teeth of the Swan's Ben Doolan in 1992. I only hope he is not going to artificially support his son Will when he eventually proves to be lacking in several key areas and is delisted, probably at the end of this year, given he was fortunate to have survived the cut last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back