No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/marietg">@marietg</a> not much to tweet. Jobe BJ and myers had a meeting at Gills place with Gill, Dill and AFL legal team.</p>&mdash; Couchy (@Hurleystaxi) <a href="">March 3, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Interesting. Surely they were discussing more than the cricket scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, they were discussing about the Melbourne version of Monopoly, and if EFC were cool with 'Go To Dungeon'.

Almost impossible to know what they might have discussed at Gil's place last Monday night. Makes us none the wiser about anything really.

Gill being a shifty campaigner

Dillon being a douchenozzle

1982 Chateau Latour and 1997 Chateau d'Yquem

You know, the normal stuff.
So how do I get in on this meeting?

By the way, heck me, if that's breaking news I'd love to see what they'll classify the verdicts being handed down as.

dont want to be a panic merchant (too late I know) but its unlikely theyd be discussing the after-ASADA party the players will be throwing when they get off. Far more likely they are talking about the ramifications of bans
It could have been a discussion on bans, or it could have been Gill, Dillon and the lawyers telling the players that there is nothing to worry about when it concludes. No one knows for sure apart from the parties involved

dont want to be a panic merchant (too late I know) but its unlikely theyd be discussing the after-ASADA party the players will be throwing when they get off. Far more likely they are talking about the ramifications of bans

You've spent way to much time on the HTB.

Gill being a shifty campaigner

Dillon being a douchenozzle

1982 Chateau Latour and 1997 Chateau d'Yquem

You know, the normal stuff.

"Hi. How are you? Come on in. I've poured you a glass of your favourite wine, Cabernet Sauvignon. I really know you, but I've been lying awake at night wondering if you really know me, because..."

A recap on the TB4 vs Thymomodulin argument. Facts we do know:

1. Dank testified to the ACC he gave us Thymomodulin
2. Dank email WADA about the status of Thymomodulin
3. Dank told Jobe there's good Thymo and bad Thymo
4. There's a picture of a bottle with Thymomodulin
5. Jobe has testified he was given Thymomodulin
6. There is a spread sheet outlining Thymomodulin
7. ASADA believes TB4 was administered
8. The Age prints an article with TB4 where Dank explains the workings of Thymomodulin
9. Alavi testifies he does not know what substance
10. Hooper says he does not know what substance was in the amino acid mix
11. Charter says TB4 but backs away from his statements.
12. No evidence TB4 was at Essendon
13. Only a handful of players recall Thymosin injections
14. Consent forms mention Thymosin

Comfortably satisfied? No one in their right mind can say we took TB4.

Doesn't make balance of probabilities. Had that point of view for sometime. If guilty comes out of what is known, it's gunna make the world a worse place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back