VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the coach noticed Jefferson had a reasonable 2nd half when he didn’t have 3 other key forwards down there as well . No idea if he will make it , but he knows how to lead at the ball carrier and has good hands .

Perhaps trying to ensure he blends into the background a bit like a karma karma karma karma chameleon.
This is so cringe that it breaks thru the cringe phase and becomes funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the mid season draft coming up I wonder if this is Jason Taylor and Tim Lamb way of wanting to have a look at him at semi professional level.

I know they have done this with previous potential recruits so I'm guessing they have spotted him up the bush this year or have kept tabs on him since his draft year as well.

Can't wait for Boy George taken at our pick in the MSD!!

Perhaps trying to ensure he blends into the background a bit like a karma karma karma karma chameleon.
A long shot, given that he's strangely been dropped this week and there is a rule in place that you must play a minimum of 3 VFL games to qualify for MSD or have previously been on an AFL list. He'll have to be recalled for VFL r8 and r9 to qualify....

A long shot, given that he's strangely been dropped this week and there is a rule in place that you must play a minimum of 3 VFL games to qualify for MSD or have previously been on an AFL list. He'll have to be recalled for VFL r8 and r9 to qualify....
Do you really want to hurt me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back