Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
Not a question but after the Swans game earlier in the season I bumped into JSel at the airport and said good game skip.

Said to me they were shit, we’re better than that and nothing good came of that game.
Had a good conversation with him for a few minutes.

Obviously they knew what they were capable of and that game was not what they wanted, myself and Benny have said all year we weren’t up for it
Maybe we should listen to the fearless skipper more haha

Anyway I’m going to my first GF and absolutely stoked, thanks for the year it’s a weekly highlight.

This is not question..... I just want to say , let's bring it home boys.... I honestly at the start of the year thought we were no chance to win the Grand Final, I honestly thought we would finish between 6th-8th and was hoping for us bleed more kids as I was hoping for a bit of a re build. But I'm more than happy to put my hand ✋️ up and admit I was totally wrong. But if you asked most cats fans I would of thought 95% of them would agree thought the same..
So Go Cats and please please win the Granny 🤜💪

Oh PS.... Kingy, do you follow the Swans or am i imagining that?

Cheers FoxDog50

Thanks for a ripper year kingy and cas, and by extension Neeldy and jase. Whatever happens on saturday, it has been lovely listening to the calls and the podcast along the way.

A chance it has already been addressed but with Neeldy's new role will we continue hearing him on the airwaves next year or will this saturday be his last set of extra special comms for a while?

Well Lads thanks for another great year - Just call home those mighty cats on Saturday afternoon to Premiership number 10. (Those 9 other Cups are lonely)

Can't believe that our club is in another GF thats 10 in 33 years (Since 1989)

Seriously nervous about this one, i had the same feeling in 2008 let hope this time the result is positive.

Tipping that Hawk, Jezz, Paddy and Joel will be massive on Saturday but tipping Cam Guthrie to be BOG

Let Go You Cats!!!!

Cheers Lads, SOG29

So, today I was rather bored and so went back and listened to the September 23 2021 edition of the Cat Attack podcast.

I can now officially confirm that within this podcast Benny Cass did indeed state that he would get a tattoo of Chris Scott's face on his buttock if the cats are to win the premiership in 2022.

Could be a nervous week ahead for Ben.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, today I was rather bored and so went back and listened to the September 23 2021 edition of the Cat Attack podcast.

I can now officially confirm that within this podcast Benny Cass did indeed state that he would get a tattoo of Chris Scott's face on his buttock if the cats are to win the premiership in 2022.

Could be a nervous week ahead for Ben.
How far in is the audio?

How far in is the audio?
Kingy if you find it, it is your duty to all of us fans to spring it on him on the podcast this week (so we can hear the reaction) and ensure he follows through if we do indeed get up… goodness me that would be a good laugh!

Edit: managed to find it. 33 minutes 15 seconds in. Comprehensive evidence

Last edited:
Further late change - we're going to wait until Friday.

Well here we are on grand final day. After last years prelim loss I’d have thought our era was done. Credit to the coaches recruiters and players for buying into a new game style.
Great to see a couple of lesser lights have big games on the finals stage. The big Ukrainian at one stage had. 17 possessions at 100% efficiency and ruled down back like an Eastern European dictator. And gryan miers didn’t start great but boy he had a great game. His pass to Hawkins in the 3rd was something you’d find on adults only types of pages.
Really hoping max Holmes can get up and the the hamstring is ok. Stanley and blitz have a big job, hickey has dominated us several times and nullifying him could be a huge step towards victory. Here’s hoping Jezza turns it on, the skipper does his thing and by 5pm Saturday it’s pants around ankles.
Well done on another great year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do we need a max rooke moment aka tackle on raph clark in 2009 to get us started? cannot stomach a slow start.

Also this very well could be the last time we see the number 14 run around. My god we won’t know what to do without him if it is the end, he’s been a huge figure for the mighty cats, there’ll never be another Joel Selwood

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great work all season long both on CAP and all the calls.

You blokes put in a lot of time and we fans on the outer appreciate it.

How full is the fine jar after being passed around post the Skipper's shot at Benny. Best Drive by all year.

Kingy in the good books clearly there this week.

I thought Kolo might have been the Stokesy of 08 but he was massive last week.

Really hope Holmes gets up but its a risk. How calculated remains to be seen. Hope it pays off but the history of carrying injured players doesnt play out well.

In the event hes not passed, we need Parfitt in based on the pressure that Swans bring.
He's good defensively and can work at the contest and ge the ball to the outside.

Do you agree or do you think someone else would be next up?

Have a great call.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back