Competition CCRC | Season 2- Hub Thread

What era should the Retro Round be focused on?

• 1980's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ccrcladder6.png
Voting numbers have been a bit below average for the last few weeks, and it's close to the halfway point of the competition, so I believe it's the right decision to have a small break of a few days before we resume again. Hopefully some fresh interest can come of this,and we can see more than eight voters for each match up. I've tried to make the polls shorter but it didn't give me the effect I desired, so this will be my cause of action to get more people voting.

Thanks for the support,

Spanna

View attachment 358179
Voting numbers have been a bit below average for the last few weeks, and it's close to the halfway point of the competition, so I believe it's the right decision to have a small break of a few days before we resume again. Hopefully some fresh interest can come of this,and we can see more than eight voters for each match up. I've tried to make the polls shorter but it didn't give me the effect I desired, so this will be my cause of action to get more people voting.

Thanks for the support,

Spanna
It's disappointing. FIRA/FFL numbers have been strong, AAB is doing OK but CCRC doesn't seem to be popular outside of those who have submitted entries and even then, not all entrants are voting. It's a shame because I think the overall standard of these designs are the highest of any competition I've seen since I started here.

Yeah it's extremely disappointing seeing low voting numbers on competitions. I feel like we owe it to everyone to vote on as many competitions as we can to promote activity on the board. The only way we can have such a wide range of competitions on the board is with activity, and even if you only give a s**t about the Aussie rules based competitions, it's only two minutes out of your time at the most to vote in a competition.

Next round goes up tonight - I'll be running it until Spanna can get back on board.

This won't affect FLO, that will also be running and starting by next week.

JVxZtjw.png

Back