CEY: training camp ripped the heart out of Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

If that is the reason he left then my respect for him has dropped, although the affection remains.
How's he going to cope when Carlton drop him?
Maybe it's not so much being dropped that was the problem, but how he was told. It was a VERY negative environment after 2017.

Greenwood asked why when he was dropped, the communication to him around it was poor, players will want to know why, coaches should be able to easily explain why it occurred.

Maybe it's not so much being dropped that was the problem, but how he was told. It was a VERY negative environment after 2017.

Greenwood asked why when he was dropped, the communication to him around it was poor, players will want to know why, coaches should be able to easily explain why it occurred.
Greenwood the other day said when he was dropped he felt it was structural rather than form.
But reading between the lines sounded like he was told it was form.

Cool can you summarise in 2 lines, cheers
Sure.
  • Shadow is arguing that Traumatic experiences mean that you often have trauma responses after the fact. Long after, in fact. E.g. your brain reacts to stimuli and thinks bad s**t is going down again so you relive it/react to the trauma.
  • John is arguing that character assassination/bullying/etc is hurtful and traumatic to the person it is aimed at.
Given these are two different things that seem to align well, one can only conclude they are using the internet for its intended purpose: Delivering personal attacks to anonymous strangers on the internet.

Seriously? Can you just not move on, the chances of anyone reading that post is very remote
Maybe you should read it, better than some of the crap you and me post, and he did not need to apply insults, like a few others on here feel the need to do.
As for moving on maybe, everyone should,

JJ hinted about that when he mentioned found out thru a phone call from outside the club or something like that. and not knowing the reason why,
Maybe it was a bigger issue than we expected with the older players being dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably explains the waiting periods.

Yes your Dr will see you shortly, please wait while he googles PTSD symptoms for an internet argument

Just a heads up, in general never ever go to a GP Super Clinic, the waiting time is beyond a joke. Youre better of finding a small practice where you will see your GP almost always on time.

Just a heads up, in general never ever go to a GP Super Clinic, the waiting time is beyond a joke. Youre better of finding a small practice where you will see your GP almost always on time.

I did find that in Adelaide, it's shocking.
Moving over to Vic mid last year and the most I've ever waited is probably 10mins past my appointment

The small clinics you often need to book at least a week in advance though. No good if you need a sick certificate or have something that needs to be looked at fairly quickly.

The small clinics you often need to book at least a week in advance though. No good if you need a sick certificate or have something that needs to be looked at fairly quickly.

Not really, if you need a sick certificate, there is plenty of small clinics that you can see, if you call before 9am. Problem is, is that people try and source this only when they are sick. Better to line up several surgeries in advance, so when your sick its just a matter of getting one that has a free time slot.

If something needs to be looked at that quickly such that the issue is such a concern where you cannot wait 24 hrs, youre better of going to Emergency.

If its not an emergency but something urgent and you literally cannot wait 24 hours, if you have developed a good rapport with your doctor and the clinic they will fit you in. Most Clinics cater for mini "emergencies" and the doctor always has a couple of free time slots for these issues.

As an example, I need schedule 8 drugs for pain. If I run out, its an emergency for me, but not necessarily an Emergency Hospital visit, my doctor will always see me, as I need a script. Most doctors wont give a schedule 8 drug to a first time patient they see.

Just wanted to clarify matters. I was too busy over the weekend and didn't post in a calm thoughtful manner.
Had a wedding and several coronas, was some nice beer and lobster!
A couple of things. John, you need to stop now. Your pride was hurt, I get it, but this thread is not about you. I have never ever said a bad word about you, but your desire to retort is doing you a disservice. But I do feel obliged to point out a fact which is clearly wrong. You said”several coronas, was some nice beer. I think it is illegal to say carona and “nice beer” in the same sentence.

A couple of things. John, you need to stop now. Your pride was hurt, I get it, but this thread is not about you. I have never ever said a bad word about you, but your desire to retort is doing you a disservice. But I do feel obliged to point out a fact which is clearly wrong. You said”several coronas, was some nice beer. I think it is illegal to say carona and “nice beer” in the same sentence.
What's more, who drinks beer with lobster ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back