Not open for further replies.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Would be fine with me. I think a week off would do him some good to recover both mentally and physically. These 2 weeks are the time to do it.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Actually was a pretty bad look. I wonder if maybe Ryan is the one who’s losing his place this week?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I keep telling you people, the rumour (I started) is that Simmo in going to rest up to 10 players and give your kids a run! Eagles will likely still win by 4-5 goals after putting the queue in the rack early in the 4th....

Last edited:

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Ryan may be rested, but Ah Chees spot is more in jeopardy than Ryan’s. I don’t think that would be it.

Maybe they aren’t the best of mates; bunch of blokes aren’t all going to get along. But then again, Liams had a really rough month off field. Its super hard to get excited for others when you aren’t feeling great yourself. I hope he’s going ok.

Aug 14, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardiff City
Barrass and Darling seemed pretty happy.

Hopefully they lift and get the lad a win on his debut

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Barrass grew up playing with Reid at North Beach; they were in Claremont colts together as well.

Darling was Reid's training partner during the COVID break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Imagine someone grabbing a two second clip of you in a meeting at work and trying to read into it as much as you idiots all are.

You're all overreacting to an embarrassing degree
At least Petch was looking west

1. Reid for Waterman makes more sense than Reid for Cameron

2. If it IS Jake, i'll be well and truly pissed. Bloke simply CANNOT get a proper run at it.

The continued Waterman emergence is one of the bigger positives in our 2020 campaign for mine.

If he's out i'd rather fold the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back