Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
In: Embley, Kerr, A.Selwood, Dick, Hutchings

Out: Darling (inj), Wellingham (inj) Smith, McGinnity, Sheppard

Dead rubber match, no value in winning. Just give the retiring players a chance for one more run.

I don't care but Cripps is annoying the hell out of me most weeks so drop him please.

Carter in and tell him to not worry if he makes some mistakes but lets try and get some actual run out of half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: A. Selwood, Nicoski, Embley
OUT: Cripps and two names drawn randomly from a hat.

Give the retiring guys one more game, Start Nico as sub as he probably isn't match fit but not gonna be worse than last nights effort. About a 1% of getting Kennedy a Coleman now so season 2013 sucks. At this rate I doubt and Eagle will even win our B&F.

Who cares? Season was over loooong ago but we had to wait until it was mathematically impossible before we rested players who shouldn't even be playing.

Then what do we do? With two weeks to go we can't even give some kids a game.

YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN INFURIATING MATCH COMMITTEE, I MEAN WTF? WTF? WTF?

Why bring back Rosa for last night's game? Why not Morton. WTF was bringing Rosa back for that game going to achieve? That's right, ******* nothing!!!!!

s**t!!! If Dick couldn't get a game this week with all of our circumstances, he never will. Beware Jamie you are next.

Can someone tell me who exactly are the pricks picking our squad every week? I'd love to know their names.

Oh and i know some will say that Dick and others were coming off a five day break from the WAFL which is why they didn't play. Nothing but excuses.

Compare Collingwood, Geelong, & Hawthorn to us and i think you will find that not only do young kids gets regular games when a senior goes down but they are also prepared to blood them early.

Seriously we haven't got a ******* idea how to keep a list healthy at the moment, how to rotate the playing list and most of all how to develop young talent.

Perhaps the match committee have to take some of the blame in this.

I see people questioning the coach, training staff, fitness staff etc etc but perhaps when we do our internal review someone at our club can look at the nuff nuffs putting our 22 together each week.

Frankly i have little to no confidence in them after watching their decisions and selections this week.

Any one that wants Smith out but leaves Wilson in clearly has let their personal bias over-take their judgement, or hasn't watched the last few games they've played together, especially last night. Smith > Wilson.

Who cares? Season was over loooong ago but we had to wait until it was mathematically impossible before we rested players who shouldn't even be playing.

Then what do we do? With two weeks to go we can't even give some kids a game.

YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN INFURIATING MATCH COMMITTEE, I MEAN WTF? WTF? WTF?

Why bring back Rosa for last night's game? Why not Morton. WTF was bringing Rosa back for that game going to achieve? That's right, ******* nothing!!!!!

s**t!!! If Dick couldn't get a game this week with all of our circumstances, he never will. Beware Jamie you are next.

Can someone tell me who exactly are the pricks picking our squad every week? I'd love to know their names.

Oh and i know some will say that Dick and others were coming off a five day break from the WAFL which is why they didn't play. Nothing but excuses.

Compare Collingwood, Geelong, & Hawthorn to us and i think you will find that not only do young kids gets regular games when a senior goes down but they are also prepared to blood them early.

Seriously we haven't got a ******* idea how to keep a list healthy at the moment, how to rotate the playing list and most of all how to develop young talent.

Perhaps the match committee have to take some of the blame in this.

I see people questioning the coach, training staff, fitness staff etc etc but perhaps when we do our internal review someone at our club can look at the nuff nuffs putting our 22 together each week.

Frankly i have little to no confidence in them after watching their decisions and selections this week.
Rosa is our best mid when fit. why would he not be played to get ready for a great pre season.
Compare Collingwood, Geelong, & Hawthorn to us - you ask - Morton would be of no value at all.

Any one that wants Smith out but leaves Wilson in clearly has let their personal bias over-take their judgement, or hasn't watched the last few games they've played together, especially last night. Smith > Wilson.

Oh yes, add Wilson to my "out" list.

Does anyone else think that Wellingham has quickly become our most effective and best mid!

Oh yes, add Wilson to my "out" list.

Does anyone else think that Wellingham has quickly become our most effective and best mid!
Not if he keeps hurting himself

IN: A. Selwood, Nicoski, Embley
OUT: Cripps and two names drawn randomly from a hat.

Give the retiring guys one more game, Start Nico as sub as he probably isn't match fit but not gonna be worse than last nights effort. About a 1% of getting Kennedy a Coleman now so season 2013 sucks. At this rate I doubt and Eagle will even win our B&F.

Nico is injured with a wrist, it's actually the reason he wont play football ever again. It's in a brace and if he re injures it, it will need to be fused.

So..... yeah, not sure he'll be super keep to go out there. Maybe sub? :p

Nico is injured with a wrist, it's actually the reason he wont play football ever again. It's in a brace and if he re injures it, it will need to be fused.

So..... yeah, not sure he'll be super keep to go out there. Maybe sub? :p

Pfft, just put him in the goalsquare and strap the wrist so he can't move it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back