Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 3 vs. Richmond MCG Fri 31/03, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not normally

Purely based on the fact that I was still able to get so many AFL Members tickets less than week before the match.

Add in the fact that the weather is supposed to be not so great and who knows. Remember, there's 2 fanbases that need to show up. I know we will, but will the Tigers?
Must have got standing tickets? I was looking early last week and all seating in AFL Reserve is gone and all you can get is standing. for club members there is only single seats or restricted view seat left. i am think 85k minimum this week.

I love Reef but i want to see him play a full game this week.

So, if he has to do that in the 2's then so be it.

Could Ginnivan be the sub this week allowing this to happen. One to watch i reckon. Imagine the crowd noise when he's released into the game late in the 3rd quarter.

Why? He helped build the majority of the team. I am certain he would be rapt they are playing well.

I don't understand the hate on Bucks. He took us to a GF for crying out loud.

He loves us and talks the boys up any chance he can get in the media.

Let's just enjoy what Fly, Leppa, Bolts etc are doing with the lads this season.

I love Reef but i want to see him play a full game this week.

So, if he has to do that in the 2's then so be it.

Could Ginnivan be the sub this week allowing this to happen. One to watch i reckon. Imagine the crowd noise when he's released into the game late in the 3rd quarter.
No way Reef is playing in the VFL.
Doubting he will be the sub as well.
One of AJ, Carmichael or Ginni as sub.

K. I mean I said in brackets there he might even be a touch taller

2cm taller probably falls into that
Just clarifying for you mate, don’t feel like I’m attacking you here…

Ginni didn't play any practice matches. I'm hoping he plays a full game - high half forward/wing. I reckon that's his go. Keep the super charged aggressive blokes inside forward 50
He played the intraclub didn’t he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But if you go to our board, you can read 'No Idea' instead.
I briefly read your changes for next week thread and was astonished at how many posters are saying they don’t rate Collingwood at all.
I mean even the most stubborn oppo supporters are admitting that we’re a scary prospect to play against right now.

I briefly read your changes for next week thread and was astonished at how many posters are saying they don’t rate Collingwood at all.
I mean even the most stubborn oppo supporters are admitting that we’re a scary prospect to play against right now.
Bit of a difference between a handy team and scary opponent.

You have the issue of who he replaces in the seniors... who goes out for him? He more than deserves a go but unless we have an out he has to bide his time.
We don't need an out. He just stays in.

I don't understand the hate on Bucks. He took us to a GF for crying out loud.

He loves us and talks the boys up any chance he can get in the media.

Let's just enjoy what Fly, Leppa, Bolts etc are doing with the lads this season.
I'll never forget all Bucks has given to our club but I find his dry analysis incredibly boring and passionless. He analyses games the way he coached. All head and statistical breakdowns.

Texting a couple of Pie mates - how good is it that McCreery and Maynard are now so valuable for us? - pick 44 and 30 respectively - there's others of course - team and system before top ten picks - (Nick D we love you too - absolute star ⭐)

Official Preview thread up, take it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back