Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 3 vs. Richmond MCG Fri 31/03, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the Rich board, in summary:

• Pies list is trash
  • Pies only won because of umpiring
  • Only going well because the coaches are (all?) ex Tigers
  • Naicos is a seagull

Are there an ever more self centered, narcisstc bunch of people than Tugger supporters? I mean the Blues are close, but they certainly don't have the same obsession with umpires...
Worst umpire blamers I've ever come across. Last week I got on one of their threads and said it was better to bag the umpires after a win rather than a loss or draw, otherwise it just sounds like a loser's excuse. It didn't go down well at all.

If Fly wants to see consistency from AJ over multiple weeks I'd imagine he'd want to see the same from Ginnivan, given he's coming back from a club suspension and hasn't played footy since last year.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of course this is exactly right but try telling that to some people on here, they have an obsession with certain players and don’t any dare question their narrative on them.

I would love nothing more than for us to do to Richmond what we did to Port. The last time we played the tigers they absolutely dominated us, lost by 27 points but should have been more except for some junk time goals.
I am expecting this game to be a lot more competitive than what the Power coughed up, but if we can control the game and finish off with a decent win, it will speak volumes as to how far we've improved since Rd 8 last year.
Lynch is who we have to control. Bolton more than Dusty. Dusty is handy but not as much a threat as he once was.

Richmond’s midfield is shite. Quietly very confident we dominate them in the guts and put their defenders under too much pressure. Lynch and Bolton make me nervous up forward for them, but if we are a legitimate gun team then they shouldn’t trouble us too much.

Richmond’s midfield is shite. Quietly very confident we dominate them in the guts and put their defenders under too much pressure. Lynch and Bolton make me nervous up forward for them, but if we are a legitimate gun team then they shouldn’t trouble us too much.
Another win incoming

If Mihocek is out, Reef in and Johnson in as the sub. If Mihocek stays in, I'd put Reef in the VFL so he doesn't lose match touch and call up MacRae as the sub. The good thing is that the VFL is after the seniors this week so they could potentially give whoever is the sub a bit more of a run in the 2s if they only play a quarter.

My brother and sister in law and niece are Tuggers supporters and they are biggest bunch of sore winners, smug, gloating w*ers around and it's my brother in laws birthday dinner the night after next Friday. Of all the H&A games this year. This one I want us to win sooo bad. ***** HATE Richmond.
Hey bro, you going to mums for dinner on Saturday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading the Rich board, in summary:

• Pies list is trash
  • Pies only won because of umpiring
  • Only going well because the coaches are (all?) ex Tigers
  • Naicos is a seagull

Are there an ever more self centered, narcisstc bunch of people than Tugger supporters? I mean the Blues are close, but they certainly don't have the same obsession with umpires...

Nah, just w***ers.....

Given the strong Richmond IP running through our side it's very much the master vs apprentice this week.

The master proved to good last year so we now wait and see what the apprentice has since learned.

Bring it.

In all honesty I expect you blokes to be too good for us this week. Right at the moment you’re playing the best footy in the comp.
Now if you can keep it going all year and into September is another question, Melbourne started pretty well last year but fell apart by seasons end as it’s very hard to keep it up all year. It’s a long season and generally our finish to seasons is better than our starts. Should be near on 90k there and looking forward to seeing if we can compete with you.

In all honesty I expect you blokes to be too good for us this week. Right at the moment you’re playing the best footy in the comp.
Now if you can keep it going all year and into September is another question, Melbourne started pretty well last year but fell apart by seasons end as it’s very hard to keep it up all year. It’s a long season and generally our finish to seasons is better than our starts. Should be near on 90k there and looking forward to seeing if we can compete with you.
1679863215420.jpeg

I assumed it would be 90K too, but then on Saturday morning I was able to buy 6 tickets in the AFL members without issue which surprised me.

I'm expecting "only" around 70-75K but I hope I'm wrong

Weird take.

Bucks like T.Shaw for mine, Collingwood legends.

Both had a crack as coach, neither acheived the ultimate. Both moved on when realised they werent the right men to take us forward.

Now in the media, they will often be over critical of the Pies...but you even here the occassional "we" from Bucks when talking about the Pies.

He would be wanting Pies success just like any champion past Pies would.
Yeah i get that, of course he does. I mean inwardly his pride must be dented a little with how Fly has transformed it so quickly and the game style that makes everyone like watching us again. Bucks does phenomenally well in commentary to be positive with how weird it must be.

Weird take.

Bucks like T.Shaw for mine, Collingwood legends.

Both had a crack as coach, neither acheived the ultimate. Both moved on when realised they werent the right men to take us forward.

Now in the media, they will often be over critical of the Pies...but you even here the occassional "we" from Bucks when talking about the Pies.

He would be wanting Pies success just like any champion past Pies would.
Tony Shaw has a premiership medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back