Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 3 vs. Richmond MCG Fri 31/03, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that it was just a dislocation and split webbing ☹️
Wasn't Chris Dawes basically ruined by split webbing or something similar? Was never the same after it.
Edit: I realise that the blood seeping does not appear to be webbing, as sideswipe stated.

Wasn't Chris Dawes basically ruined by split webbing or something similar? Was never the same after it.
Edit: I realise that the blood seeping does not appear to be webbing, as sideswipe stated.
Chris Dawes suffered from split trampoline webbing of the hands.
Gotta give him credit though for his 2010 season and two goals in the GF.

After reading the Rich board, in summary:

• Pies list is trash
  • Pies only won because of umpiring
  • Only going well because the coaches are (all?) ex Tigers
  • Naicos is a seagull

Are there an ever more self centered, narcisstc bunch of people than Tugger supporters? I mean the Blues are close, but they certainly don't have the same obsession with umpires...

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

Are there an ever more self centered, narcisstc bunch of people than Tugger supporters? I mean the Blues are close, but they certainly don't have the same obsession with umpires...

They sound afraid, trying to convince themselves that their era isn’t finished.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Broken thumb iirc.

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

I’d rather read New Idea.

Allan looked like a rolls Royce in the VFL, but a rolls being driven by a kid on L plates. I think his debut will be a while away
I was thrilled with his game tbh. We all knew he was a raw prospect, but in his first game he went out and produced numbers that we didn’t see from a lot of our younger guys until their second/third years.
Based on that, I’m expecting big things from him. He’s gone through a steep learning curve over the preseason, and if he continues that upward trajectory he’ll be pushing for a senior spot by mid year imo.

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

Not even close, they’re a nightmare. Even on opposition gameday threads, they’re always searching for ways to make the discussion about the Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

No sure if you watched any of the Richmond Vs Adelaide game. Adelaide kept missing goals, but they were cutting the Tigers up, running it through the centre. We'll shred them.

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

My brother and sister in law and niece are Tuggers supporters and they are biggest bunch of sore winners, smug, gloating w***ers around and it's my brother in laws birthday dinner the night after next Friday. Of all the H&A games this year. This one I want us to win sooo bad. ******* HATE Richmond.

I would love nothing more than for us to do to Richmond what we did to Port. The last time we played the tigers they absolutely dominated us, lost by 27 points but should have been more except for some junk time goals.
I am expecting this game to be a lot more competitive than what the Power coughed up, but if we can control the game and finish off with a decent win, it will speak volumes as to how far we've improved since Rd 8 last year.

Changes = Zilch

Only change would be big Johnna for Checkers if he doesn’t come up, Reef deserves a go but id still take the height and aerial prowess of Johnna against Richmond’s backs. They don’t like big talls who can take a mark.

Who knows Fly might play Reef and just play the big gogg down FF a bit more

Changes = Zilch

Only change would be big Johnna for Checkers if he doesn’t come up, Reef deserves a go but id still take the height and aerial prowess of Johnna against Richmond’s backs. They don’t like big talls who can take a mark.

Who knows Fly might play Reef and just play the big gogg down FF a bit more
Coxy may run amuck again

I

• Pies list is trash
  • Naicos is a seagull

Is there a Richmond Bigfooty board?
Wouldn’t have thought those moronic supporters would be capable of reading or writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back