Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 22 vs. Geelong, MCG, Fri 11/08, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That match day thread as an embarrassment.

Carlton turned their form around, so can we. I’m glad the players arent as fickle as this board. I doubt they are sitting in the rooms going “ah well, season over”

Have to wait for injuries and vfl game. Given that’s basically full strength side it’s tough as nobody played well..

Watch on ginni, cox and kreugs tomorrow

Nick Daicos as a mid worked for a while, but think it’s time we moved him back to half back.

Cameron isn’t consistent enough for us to play one ruck, Frampton looks next in line

Give Ginnivan another go before finals

Start Markov he doesn’t work as sub

I'm not so much concerned with selection, I mean I would like to see Frampton come in to free Darcy up, because he's been putrid playing one on one.

But something has to be done about our centre clearance work first and foremost. We work so hard trying to win the ball back to kick a goal, but it goes back to the centre and we end up conceding anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The glaring issue is the lack of leg speed inside. Mitchell, Pendlebury, Adams, Lipinski, even De Goey looks slow.

Nothing in the 2s either.
Crisp has to play in there IMO
De goey has the burst so not worried about him.
I guess playing nick in there was the idea but he's just not physically up to it at this time.

Definitely a wait and see on injuries but our midfield plodders are hurting us. I’d be resting/ dropping mitchell and bringing in some leg speed.

I also see that Fly has tried to hide Howe for the second week running. This is a massive issue. If he’s not in our best 6-7 in defence then he should be out of the side. If he doesn’t take a mark he’s a liability.

Frampton straight in for Murphy

Best available on form for Daicos. Maybe it’s time for Ginni.

Stick with Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back