Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 3 vs. Richmond MCG Fri 31/03, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash Johnson for Checkers if he broke a finger. Otherwise no changes. Ginni can come back via the twos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ginni via the twos and playing higher up the ground. I don't think he'll improve our forward line. Having smalls with electric pace plus the hardness of Adams looks fantastic.

Only one change depending on Checkers and his finger. In AJ, played extremely well in the VFL. Dominated the airways. No place for Ginni, will have to play very well in the VFL but you can’t drop anyone.

Only one change depending on Checkers and his finger. In AJ, played extremely well in the VFL. Dominated the airways. No place for Ginni, will have to play very well in the VFL but you can’t drop anyone.
Even as well as Johnson played, I think it'd be Reef to replace Checkers if he doesn't get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see a debutant.

Either Harrison or allan
Ryan and Richards were the ones who looked like they could slot straight in and play their role - but you're going to be waiting a while to see it.

Ash Johnson for Checkers if he broke a finger. Otherwise no changes. Ginni can come back via the twos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reef not getting much game time, could rotate the sub to get some run and touch and feel game time.

Johnson or Ginnivan some time so Reef gets a real run.

Hope so, someone behind me said Checkers has broken his finger and Jaicos had been reported .
Commentators on SEN thought dislocation but you just never know.
Didn't hear the Josh thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back