Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did the eagles Reid the wind-sor wrong

Not my best
I would have just Photoshopped his face onto the toad from The Wind(sor) in the Willows with a caption like "Here's a book you can Reid"

Melbournes scouts tie the eagles in a windsor knot as WC fail to Reid the right name at draft night
So I know immediately who isn’t getting this badge

IMG_9643.jpeg
Bloke who does the back pages (pictured) is a Fremantle fan. The more weird Harley graphics and borderline stalking, the greater influence it may have on him when it comes time to sign his next contract. It’s an absolute embarrassment and I can promise you no one is more sick of it then we are😭

Ps please don’t bully me for posting in your thread, I’m already physically throwing up at the thought of how many clearances your midfield is gonna win this week especially since Harley’s bodyguard is out again this week💀 (I’m also a fan of a number of your posters on here 🙂)

Last edited:
View attachment 1990419
Bloke who does the back pages (pictured) is a Fremantle fan. The more weird Harley graphics and borderline stalking, the greater influence it may have on him when it comes time to sign his next contract. It’s an absolute embarrassment and I can promise you no one is more sick of it then we are😭

Ps please don’t bully me for posting in your thread, I’m already physically throwing up at the thought of how many clearances your midfield is gonna win this week especially since Harley’s bodyguard is out again this week💀 (I’m also a fan of a number of your posters on here 🙂)
No bullying but I'm not sure anyone here really cares what is on the back page of the western Australian. Thanks for sharing I guess.

No bullying but I'm not sure anyone here really cares what is on the back page of the western Australian. Thanks for sharing I guess.
I care :madv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1990419

So you’re a fan of me obviously?

Welcome aboard!

You’re spot on I just got second hand embarrassment from seeing it posted in here

Sure am! I loved the Western™️ thread in its prime 😍
Oh we’re not done with it just yet.

If you are a person of influence in WA, have a word with that paper about its graphics department. That is all time horrible

Oh we’re not done with it just yet.

If you are a person of influence in WA, have a word with that paper about its graphics department. That is all time horrible
I hate watch the X page just to see how ridiculous the back pages can get. It’s concerning to think Harley’s only played 9 games and has 15x the amount of back pages. It’s just plain weird

I hate watch the X page just to see how ridiculous the back pages can get. It’s concerning to think Harley’s only played 9 games and has 15x the amount of back pages. It’s just plain weird
It is weird. Mind you everything about that page is weird. Almost too much to unpack but what is the “this saint looking good” about and why the 8 page lift out? Also How to fix Freo probably needs more than a segment on page 53

It is weird. Mind you everything about that page is weird. Almost too much to unpack but what is the “this saint looking good” about and why the 8 page lift out? Also How to fix Freo probably needs more than a segment on page 53
No arguments there 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back