Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB, Salo…

Helmets on awaiting the barrage.

Full bench is: Christian Salem, Jake Bowey, Adam Tomlinson, Tom Sparrow, Tom Fullarton, Koltyn Tholstrup, Taj Woewodin, Ben Brown

Reckon Salem, Bowey, Sparrow and Woey (as sub) are very high chances, so that leaves one of Brown, Fullarton, Tholstrup and Tomlinson IMO.

My time machine is broken sorry, can you tell us what I need know please?

Was a lot of talk and rumour going around he was a bit off the rails during the offseason. Some people suggested he had been involved with the Clarry stuff, no idea if that's true though. Did hear that a few meetings with his management happened and it got fairly serious.

Was a lot of talk and rumour going around he was a bit off the rails during the offseason. Some people suggested he had been involved with the Clarry stuff, no idea if that's true though. Did hear that a few meetings with his management happened and it go fairly serious.
Right, that old chestnut.
Apparently why he was booted out of the Dogs.

I assumed Hunter was the player that the Dees ex-doctor, Arain, was talking about when he said players arrived with a cocaine addiction.
Also could have been Harley Balic unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed Hunter was the player that the Dees ex-doctor, Arain, was talking about when he said players arrived with a cocaine addiction.

He left well before we recruited Hunter, so don't reckon anything he brought up was about him tbh.

Both former Demons doctors Arain and Bates practice straight across from the gym I go to.

I’ll just pop in and ask them for the details next time they l’m around.

Both former Demons doctors Arain and Bates practice straight across from the gym I go to.

Sounds like they ain't against running their mouths about stuff so might be pretty easy.

Sounds like they ain't against running their mouths about stuff so might be pretty easy.
Lampers just say you work for HS and it’s all “off the record”. Should do the trick

How unethical! I can't believe you would suggest a doctor would break the confidentiality between himself and his patients.

Everyone knows that you only reveal that sort of information in parliament.

How unethical! I can't believe you would suggest a doctor would break the confidentiality between himself and his patients.

Everyone knows that you only reveal that sort of information in parliament.
True.

Lampers if you can claim you’re backgrounding for a royal commission and it’s “off the record”, should do the trick

Seems like a really likeable humble bloke from his interview.

Geez if they play Salem and Brown just fold us please
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back