Prediction Changes Round 15 V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Chesser dropped again. Doing wonders for the young blokes confidence.

Gaff meanwhile continues on his merry way.

Season is cooked like a Xmas turkey. Which player should we be pumping games into?
He will likely be sub and with our injury history will be on the field by the second quarter.

Is he one of the guys that treated you like s**t when you were a runner for your daughters team?
Sure was.

Arrogant piece of s**t.

Not at all surprised he isn’t picked, might well have ability but he’s an A grade *******.

Sure was.

Arrogant piece of s**t.

Not at all surprised he isn’t picked, might well have ability but he’s an A grade *******.

Well, here's hoping he gets de-listed at the end of the year

Have intentionally not mentioned it, but my wife taught him in high school, the exact phrase she repeats every time I tell her that Zane is getting a run is "arrogant little s**t".

Never know, but hopefully if anything can come from the loss of his mother is a bit of maturity and humbling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have intentionally not mentioned it, but my wife taught him in high school, the exact phrase she repeats every time I tell her that Zane is getting a run is "arrogant little s**t".

Never know, but hopefully if anything can come from the loss of his mother is a bit of maturity and humbling.
The bloke's on the rookie lost, you'd hope that was humbling enough.

I am assuming he will get delisted as he's not very good. Has had a few barely deserved chances and hasn't shown much of anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back