Changes v Port (latest; out: Murray, In: Murphy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Moore has been ruled out for the season... or am I imagining it ?

No he will be back. It was a minor strain on his "good" hammy...…..see him running below.

Who will he play on?

No Dixon so minimal chance he plays.

Madgen is well ahead of him right now.
They will bring in Frampton and Marshall. Westoff will need to be looked after as well and will probably play forward the majority of the game. Even with Dixon and probably Ryder out they will still play two talls.

However, i dare say we will play a short defence again this week and hope to win the midfield battle. Port are a better team than the Lions and will probably be able to make us pay with forward entries better than the Lions did. I would prefer McClarty came in for coverage.

They will bring in Frampton and Marshall. Westoff will need to be looked after as well and will probably play forward the majority of the game. Even with Dixon and probably Ryder out they will still play two talls.

However, i dare say we will play a short defence again this week and hope to win the midfield battle. Port are a better team than the Lions and will probably be able to make us pay with forward entries better than the Lions did. I would prefer McClarty came in for coverage.

Don't forget the bloke that killed us Queens Birthday last year.

Marshall's chances are about as good as Charlie Dixon and he has a broken leg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FAIRANDBALANCED …….I thought you would like this.

Haha, thanks for that. I actually think he has been only OK 6/10ish this year overall, but has lifted the last few weeks when Scharenberg and Howe went down.

I just don't see the turnover/panic merchant others see. I think he has a very high ceiling and expect even more from him going forward.

Haha, thanks for that. I actually think he has been only OK 6/10ish this year overall, but has lifted the last few weeks when Scharenberg and Howe went down.

I just don't see the turnover/panic merchant others see. I think he has a very high ceiling and expect even more from him going forward.

I think he has been better than 6/10 but I also think it was unfair that they had to play on such a tall forward line last week.

McClarty has to come in this week IMO especially now Howe isn’t fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back