Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay but the week before in VFL didn't he basically dominate and go BOG with something like 30+ touches and a bunch of tackles and clearances?

Not sure spending time in VFL is doing him much benefit beyond his current base.
Nope, didn't receive a single coaches vote for his game. Definitely was not BOG.

This will be our finest win for many years. Get on us.
Nope, we will win once we have replaced the likes of Taylor, Drury, Pink, Stephens, Shiels, Greenwood, Tucker, Greenwood, Corr (blue moon days excepted) and McDonald from our starting squads. We can’t carry that level of underperformance and contemplate a win unless it’s against Richmond or West Coast.

I’ll still be tuning in of course as I’m keen as ever to see the development of our green shoots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which games are you picking as replacement games then? There's only these to pick from.
It was a game vs Blues or a game vs the Dons as one of them.

Rd 8 vs Saints (replacement game)
Rd 10 vs Dons at Marvel (replacement game)
Rd 15 vs Dees at the G (replacement game)
Rd 19 vs Blues at Marvel
Rd 23 vs Dogs at Marvel (replacement game)

I can tell you why Fordy isn’t playing. We can’t have that many forwards unwilling to chase.

Fordy can kick 50 goals the next 3 weeks, until he chases, he aint gettin a game

Oh right, yeah, makes sense.

if Ford's not willing to chase Duck he shouldn't be getting a game.

Only those that chase should be getting a game.

So here's our Round 10 team:

B. Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw.
HB Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
C Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
HF Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
F Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
R Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
IC Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw Wardlaw
Sub Wardlaw.

Last edited:
Should never have played last week, even though he was ok. Needs a good month of VFL to build

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And if he bags 25-30 touches next week, these lunatics that call themselves selectors will bring him in again, setting him up to fail.
I’m still a believer, but starting to fade, just leave him in the 2s for 5-6 weeks or leave him in the 1s for similar, but this yo-yoing, is more a reflection on how clueless our selection committee is rather than anything else.

Ford seriously stiff when compared with some of the cats that we continue to select.
You know how this probably goes.

Ford will stay out of favour while we prefer to play (insert random shitmen).

Eventually posters start the hedging process aware we're shopping him, pointing out all his deficiencies.

He gets traded cheaply to Geelong or Sydney, is embraced and thrives.

But he's now ex-north so he'll be rated lower than shark shit on here. You'll see him copping it in the neck on the non-north thread and figure he and his new team are getting fisted.

You'll check the scores only to see Geelong are up 80 pts and he's kicked 5 goals but "they were all cheapies" unlike (insert replacement shitmen for us who can't buy a kick).

Search your feelings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back