Preview Changes vs Adelaide round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

It not happening because we haven't bottomed out. Read some context into my post it was a hypothetical if he view I was arguing against was true. Jesus.

It's not happening because it never happens. Clubs don't make wholesale changes like that because (a) you can't traded contracted players who don't want to leave, and (b) if we traded out all those players we would need to find new players/reallocate salaries to meet the 95% cap minimum.

It's not happening because it never happens. Clubs don't make wholesale changes like that because (a) you can't traded contracted players who don't want to leave, and (b) if we traded out all those players we would need to find new players/reallocate salaries to meet the 95% cap minimum.

You win. It was a hypothetical to make the point that if we are conceding we are out of contention, which we aren't, then all of the players who won't be in the next premiership should be looked at and as many as possible should be swapped out for high draft picks or under 25 trades.

Is that clarification acceptable to you sir?

I feel its pure delusion to think we have any chance of winning a flag. We lost at home to the wooden spoon favourites in North Melbourne!

Even on the off chance that the team turns things around for the rest of the season, I still think we're a level below Dees, Doggies, Power, Lions and Cats. This won't change in 2022 regardless of form.
And it's for this reason kennedy and hurn have to retire at seasons end.

Unless you’re Collingwood and you suddenly discover you’re miles over the cap and need to hold a fire sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’d mean we would have an actual forward/ruck in the forward/ruck role and our future full forward Allen playing as a permanent key forward.

Sounds disgusting, I know.

I don’t have any hope that WC will make the finals. Run home is difficult and I’m the trend is only going to continue. Adelaide by 26 points.

I don’t have any hope that WC will make the finals. Run home is difficult and I’m the trend is only going to continue. Adelaide by 26 points.
Out of all the teams that are fighting for 7th/8th only Essendon have an easier run home than us.

We *should* beat Adelaide, Saints next week, and Collingwood. We need to win one more of Melbourne at home, Freo or Brisbane away to make it.

Out of all the teams that are fighting for 7th/8th only Essendon have an easier run home than us.

We *should* beat Adelaide, Saints next week, and Collingwood. We need to win one more of Melbourne at home, Freo or Brisbane away to make it.

Excuse me...Please know your role.
Has this world gone mad!
1626587315788.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back