Cheesey Mac

Senior List
Mar 19, 2015
North Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Sox, Celtics, Arsenal
Disappointed Duursma went out (if he's being rested then fine, I'd rather a player be managed than run into the ground, but it does contradict what Hinkley said a fortnight or so ago regarding playing kids "until their form drops off" or whatever he said). Sutcliffe feels like he's been thrown in just to tag for a week and then he'll go straight back out. SPP very unlucky to miss based on how he played in the Showdown.

MadFan23

"We're all hurting." PAFC 2015-present
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I mean, I could understand the idea of resting Duursma if his fitness levels were that of the average first year player. But his fitness levels are insane for a first year player, so why not keep playing him until his form wanes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yepits2020

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I am at a loss over dropping Duursma. So Sutcliffe to have a run with role on Neale. Been doing that in the reserves for a while. At least we waited until we signed him before dropping D.

yepits2020

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I am at a loss over dropping Duursma. So Sutcliffe to have a run with role on Neale. Been doing that in the reserves for a while. At least we waited until we signed him before dropping D.

Ports1870

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we wanted to rest Duursma it should’ve been as simple as Boak for Duursma. No way he deserves to get dropped, probable been in our top 10 most consistent players this year.

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
If Duursma ends up playing for the Magpies I’ll wait out the front of Alberton like that gelatinous blob who mouthed off at Chris Coleman in Sunderland Til I Die.

“You’re a ****ing prick”

- “... I’m a married man with 6 kids!”

813F190E-AF00-4A47-834F-C90D21574CCB.png

#thisisgreatbanter

Andre

Premium Platinum
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Duursma ends up playing for the Magpies I’ll wait out the front of Alberton like that gelatinous blob who mouthed off at Chris Coleman in Sunderland Til I Die.
Yep, should be listed as rested or at least give the fans explanation that he needs a rest. Anyway I reckon Spray, Motlop and Bonner all looks exhausted. 12 - 14 weeks and they should be good as new.

Top Bottom