Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus..... what more could SPP have done to keep his spot??
Motlop, Bonner Very lucky.... even Butters......

think bringing in Sutcliffe is trying to be a bit 'cute'. Let houston tag and leave SPP in
SPP played well, but not as well as R Gray, Wines or Rockliff. Therefore he comes out for Boak.

Disappointed Duursma went out (if he's being rested then fine, I'd rather a player be managed than run into the ground, but it does contradict what Hinkley said a fortnight or so ago regarding playing kids "until their form drops off" or whatever he said). Sutcliffe feels like he's been thrown in just to tag for a week and then he'll go straight back out. SPP very unlucky to miss based on how he played in the Showdown.

Fair changes, obviously lots of things to discuss. There's been some real momentum at the club regarding getting Sutcliffe onto the ground so now I hope we'll get to see why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am at a loss over dropping Duursma. So Sutcliffe to have a run with role on Neale. Been doing that in the reserves for a while. At least we waited until we signed him before dropping D.

I am at a loss over dropping Duursma. So Sutcliffe to have a run with role on Neale. Been doing that in the reserves for a while. At least we waited until we signed him before dropping D.

If Duursma ends up playing for the Magpies I’ll wait out the front of Alberton like that gelatinous blob who mouthed off at Chris Coleman in Sunderland Til I Die.

“You’re a ****ing prick”

- “... I’m a married man with 6 kids!”

813F190E-AF00-4A47-834F-C90D21574CCB.png

#thisisgreatbanter

If Duursma ends up playing for the Magpies I’ll wait out the front of Alberton like that gelatinous blob who mouthed off at Chris Coleman in Sunderland Til I Die.
Yep, should be listed as rested or at least give the fans explanation that he needs a rest. Anyway I reckon Spray, Motlop and Bonner all looks exhausted. 12 - 14 weeks and they should be good as new.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back