Changes vs. Gold Coast R20 2013: McKenzie, Davis in for Gawn, Toumpas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are keen to have a look at a few of the untried players, but it's a cruel punishment to bring untested players in to this side.

So, who cares.

Flat track, don't read much into it. If Steve Smith can make runs with his French cricket technique, we've bugger all chance of taking 20 wickets on the pitch.

In: Money saved on airfares
Out: Us bothering to fly up there to play in the first place. Just forfeit.

Is the laws of the game still a 10 . 0 . 60 to 0 . 0 . 0 loss to the forfeiting team for percentage purposes?

Flat track, don't read much into it. If Steve Smith can make runs with his French cricket technique, we've bugger all chance of taking 20 wickets on the pitch.

Pitch should fall apart by day 5. Anything could happen lol

I'm going to try and actually do this.

OUT: Davey, Tapscott, Sylvia, Kent, Pedersen
IN: Taggert, Davis, Magner, Strauss, Blease

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to try and actually do this.

OUT: Davey, Tapscott, Sylvia, Kent, Pedersen
IN: Taggert, Davis, Magner, Strauss, Blease

I don't mind it. Hard to see Craig making that many changes though, he's been restrained in the past. But it might be time for a good overhaul.

The only difference to your suggestion I would make is probably getting rid of one of the ruckmen. I didn't see the game but whoever played worse out of the three.

I don't mind it. Hard to see Craig making that many changes though, he's been restrained in the past. But it might be time for a good overhaul.

The only difference to your suggestion I would make is probably getting rid of one of the ruckmen. I didn't see the game but whoever played worse out of the three.
probably gawn, got subbed, needs a rest

At this point I'd just pick players with funny names. There's a guy at Casey called Troutman, if he hasn't made plans for next weekend he might be interested.

At this point I'd just pick players with funny names. There's a guy at Casey called Troutman, if he hasn't made plans for next weekend he might be interested.
I doubt he will be interested

Me too; somethings a little fishy about him.

Don't hate me for that pun

If he played for us he'd just end up getting battered.

Me too; somethings a little fishy about him.

Don't hate me for that pun

And never apologise for a bad pun. There is no more glorious sound than the groan of disappointment from your audience after a terrible pun or joke. And the smell... smells like...

Nicho, Strauss, Blease is Casey's best today, even though they got smashed. One of the Tynan's was too, just trying to figure out which one...

Not gonna lie, I was hoping we'd be knee deep in fish puns by now. Not going to carp on about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back